Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,907 members, 7,863,114 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

White Mum Charged For Slapping Teen! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Mum Charged For Slapping Teen! (399 Views)

Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos / Nigerian Couple In UK Arrested For Slapping Babysitter Over Salary Increment / Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

White Mum Charged For Slapping Teen! by donmayorgroup(m): 11:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
A white mother of a high school student is facing assault charges after she grabbed a black student by the shirt and slapped him across his face.

Instead of breaking up the fight and cooling things down, however, Sebra grabbed Thomas’s shirt and slapped him across the face. She also seemed to think that Thomas had called her son a racial slur that’s typically used against black people.

“You’re not gonna call my son a n*gger, you understand me?” she shouted at him.

Thomas insists that he never called her son that and asks her

“Why would I call him a n*gger?” just after she slaps him.

Sebra was formally charged with assault this week and a protective order was served against her by the Northumberland Sheriff’s Office.

Thomas’s mother, Nicole Thomas, was outraged that a grown woman would attack her teenage son instead of trying to stop the fight.

“How dare you?” she said. “

For this woman to restrain my son by holding him by the shirt and then sticking her finger in his face after slapping him.”

Check out a local news report of the incident below.

Read more at: http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2016/09/white-mum-charged-for-slapping-teen.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: White Mum Charged For Slapping Teen! by Airyprince(m): 11:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
she focused all d anger she had 4 d nigerian gov in dah slap

(1) (Reply)

Pick-pocket Who Was Arrested Steals Again At Police Station / Photos: National Assembly Staff Seal Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office / 88-year-old Woman Arrested For Buying 6-year-old Girl For N500,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.