Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

GOOD Samaritan!!as The New Coach Not Bortherd About Salary! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / GOOD Samaritan!!as The New Coach Not Bortherd About Salary! (501 Views)

Nigerian Coach And Two Athletes Disappear At Commonwealth Games / FC Barcelona Appoints Ernesto Valverde As New Coach / GOOD Samaritan!!as The New Coach Not Bortherd About Salary! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GOOD Samaritan!!as The New Coach Not Bortherd About Salary! by vectoh(m): 12:20am On Sep 02, 2016
fp lalasticlala The new technical adviser for theSuper Eagles, Gernot Rohr, says he is not bothered about his salary for now, as he is focused on building a formidable national team for the country. Mr. Rohr spoke today in Uyo, the capital of Akwa Ibom State, in his maiden pre-match press briefing, ahead of the Saturday encounter between Nigeria and Tanzania taking place at the Godswill Akpabio International Stadium in the city. While answering a reporter’s question, Rohr said, “My problem at the moment is not when my salary is coming; my problem is building a national team,” he said. “We have a contract, and I see everyone who signed the contract as being honest.” Rohr said he came with “German mentality”, and that he was proud to be in Nigeria. His mission, he said, was to take the country to Russia for the 2018 world cup.

(1) (Reply)

Log On To Micostarmall Now And Buy Goods. / Totteham Beat Monaco With A 2 Goal Margin Possible? / Odds Slashed On Man Utd To Sack Jose Mourinho After 3-1 Loss At Watford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.