Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Begged To Be Disvirgined - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Begged To Be Disvirgined (916 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Begged To Be Disvirgined by nazasblog(f): 3:34am On Sep 02, 2016
#Episode one#

If only there is a vivid prediction of the future or an insight of the future that always pop up every minute informing you of what would take place anytime soon, my life wouldn’t be at this pitiful level where i am stocked today looking older than my 64year old mother because nothing would have stopped me from heeding to that shock absorber alert. Did i just insinuate that there was no warning signal No there was

..but my mind was already directed at the path of destruction because i was so eager to get that experience all my mates talked about. The best way to fail in life is to close your ears not just to the pieces of advice you receive but to convince yourself to believe a lie given to you by yourself. Is funny how the naive ones in the world of immorality get stuck at the first attempt...

http://nazasblog.com/begged-to-be-disvirgined/

(1) (Reply)

Club Adventure - Full Episodes (very Interesting) / Christmas Fowl Business / How Dave Became A Casanova

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.