Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,080 members, 7,818,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

In View Of The Rising Cost Cement!! - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / In View Of The Rising Cost Cement!! (2324 Views)

CLEARED & DRY LANDS WITH AN INCREDIBLE VIEW OF THE ATLANTIC OCEAN..INVEST NOW!!! / Architect Turns Old Cement Factory Into His Home / Cement Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: In View Of The Rising Cost Cement!! by abike12(f): 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
Oldlayez:

I'm working on budget tho... Once I get there, I will stop because I cannot come and go and kill myself on top of cement matter cheesy

I just want to manage and at least do the decking then I'll stop for the year. It's not easy at all
Re: In View Of The Rising Cost Cement!! by koning: 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
Oldlayez:
My friend building @ south south buys bua cement at the rate of 1550 and she's firing her project..

Unfortunately, Bua is not available at southwest.

If you factor in the cost of transportation will it not be cheaper if one buys from the SS. It might make sense if one is buying a trailer load.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Building On A Water Logged Or Swampy Area Advisable? / READING THIS IS A GUARANTEED INVESTMENT OF YOUR TIME!!!HURRY NOW!! /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.