Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Buhari Has Not Disappointed Many Patriots – Rauf Aregbesola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Not Disappointed Many Patriots – Rauf Aregbesola (7794 Views)

"Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me" – Obasanjo Said 4 Months Ago On CNN / Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo / Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Many Patriots – Rauf Aregbesola by Henrichemeka(m): 8:06am On Sep 02, 2016
How can he disappoint us...him no dey fear?
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Many Patriots – Rauf Aregbesola by krozay(m): 8:06am On Sep 02, 2016
Thunder and lightening fire APC
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Many Patriots – Rauf Aregbesola by Badtman(m): 8:06am On Sep 02, 2016
Yes
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Many Patriots – Rauf Aregbesola by tall2ce(m): 8:07am On Sep 02, 2016
the problem is that this government were sounding like messiah during the election campaign, to put food on table is a p for most Nigerians as at now.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Many Patriots – Rauf Aregbesola by Izonpikin: 8:08am On Sep 02, 2016
gozmok1:
raph the he goat meanwhile

Hummels back to Bayern.

Morata back to Madrid.

Pogba back to Man Utd.

Luiz back to Chelsea.

Nigeria Back to 1985.
grin grin
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Many Patriots – Rauf Aregbesola by CoolFreeday(m): 8:10am On Sep 02, 2016
God bless my President. Those that put you there are solidly behind you. We for more strength for you to carry-on the good works you've started.

#The corrupt and their supporters will not rest, we know but ignore them and carry-on your effort to change Nigeria for good.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Many Patriots – Rauf Aregbesola by Rekyz(m): 8:20am On Sep 02, 2016
It will soon be a crime to tell the truth. APC, bring on more lies.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Many Patriots – Rauf Aregbesola by Rekyz(m): 8:22am On Sep 02, 2016
gozmok1:
raph the he goat meanwhile

Hummels back to Bayern.

Morata back to Madrid.
Pogba back to Man Utd.
Luiz back to Chelsea.

Nigeria Back to 1985.
1905!
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Many Patriots – Rauf Aregbesola by daveP(m): 8:23am On Sep 02, 2016
If you have nothing to say to the press, shut up now. it's not by force to issue one.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Many Patriots – Rauf Aregbesola by stwazobia: 8:28am On Sep 02, 2016
Na the same people, Heartless beings.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Many Patriots – Rauf Aregbesola by TheVictorious(m): 8:34am On Sep 02, 2016
Buhari has not disappointed the electorate. Why is there a need for this kind of talk if he has been living up to expectations?

Meanwhile, vote for queen_omalicha01 as
AdaIgbo of UNILAG....... https://
www.instagram.com/p/BJxc1P3hx7T/
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Many Patriots – Rauf Aregbesola by mailmitch(m): 8:35am On Sep 02, 2016
It is people nd leaders like ths tht are our problem in ths con3 who refuse to tell d president d truth nd are mistaking campaign promises fr wht is obtainable nw.ee Nigerians shld rise up remove leaders like ths.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Many Patriots – Rauf Aregbesola by Observant: 8:36am On Sep 02, 2016
The report goes both ways because PMB has lived up to my expectation 100%.

For the sake of Nigeria and love of Motherland, he has the permission to disappoint us the way the last administration did.
Infact Nigerians beg/demand his disappointment.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Many Patriots – Rauf Aregbesola by Wallade(m): 8:37am On Sep 02, 2016
otabuko:
Bubu has no plans for Nigeria, he just wanted to be president, youths were deceived, choosing someone about 80 years over someone about 50...

They told you that you're the leaders of tomorrow way back...

GEJ, I am sorry...

I concur with you on this. Bubu has no defined personal mission, vision and objectives that serves the collective interest of the nation from the onset. His mission and vision was just to be the President of Nigeria.

We expected that he lacks ideas on economic growth, development and prosperity abinitio but we expected him to harness and work with a formidable team. However, what we have today is amazingly disappointing. I personally think he doesn't listen to the creative and ingenious members of his team. He rather listens to empty heads who are satisfied with benefits of office that they can access.

The kitchen cabinet is so bereft of ideas. I think he is an autocratic leader, not democratic leader. He should learn to serve the ultimate interest of the entire Nigerians and future generation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Many Patriots – Rauf Aregbesola by onatisi(m): 8:42am On Sep 02, 2016
Birds of the same feather in the same class clapping for each other.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Many Patriots – Rauf Aregbesola by jordinsparkles(f): 9:33am On Sep 02, 2016
This crocodile should go and sit down. With his tribal marks like number 11
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Many Patriots – Rauf Aregbesola by Peterosky(m): 9:38am On Sep 02, 2016

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Many Patriots – Rauf Aregbesola by bishopkay: 9:40am On Sep 02, 2016
sarrki:
If we can be patient with PDP govt For 16 years and we expect PMB to perform in less than 2 years?

We gave him mandate of 4 years

Let's judge him at the end of his tenure

Do you people even have sense? You keep regurgitating d rhetoric "if we can survive PDP for 16 years" crap.
Is PMB PDP? While one is a party, the other is an individual.

Now ask yourself who and who makes up APC now if not former PDP members. APC is simply PDP repackaged in another cloak and you are here spewing rubbish.

Nigeria truly deserves the leaders she gets because if at this stage tribal and religious sentiments can still prevail over sane reasoning then we are finished in this country.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Many Patriots – Rauf Aregbesola by Orikinla(m): 10:25am On Sep 02, 2016
[size=14pt]The best attitude under the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari is to be more optimistic than the pessimistic.[/size]
~ https://www.amazon.com/author/ekenyerengozimichaelchima
https://twitter.com/247nigeria
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Many Patriots – Rauf Aregbesola by tete7000(m): 10:29am On Sep 02, 2016
sarrki:

Dignitaries at the event were: the
Governor’s of Borno Oyo and Lagos
States Kazeem Shettima, Isiaka
Ajimobi and Akinwunmi Ambode
respectively; former Governor of the
state, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola,
Minister of Communications,
Adebayo Shittu, and former Deputy
Governor of Ogun, Segun Adesegun.
Wife of the Osun Governor, Alhaja
Sherifat Aregbesola, Deputy Governor
of Osun, Mrs Grace Titi Laoye-Tomori
were also present at the ceremony.
Others included former Chief of Army
Staff, General Alani Akinrinade (rtd)
and Air Vice Marshal Oluseyi Petirin
(rtd); Speaker of Lagos State, Rt. Hon
Mudasir Obasa; Senator Babajide
Omoworare (Osun West); Senator
Prof. Sola Adeyeye (Osun Central).
Royal fathers at the occasion were
Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi;
Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi;
Ataoja of Osogbo, Jimoh Olanipekun;
Akinrun of Ikirun, Oba Abdurauf
Adedeji; Oluwo of Iwo, Oba
AbdulRasheed Adewale Akanbi
among others.

You mean all these people gathered to commission ordinary secondary school? Infact we are really backward. What will happen if we ever successfully send man to the moon? We will call the entire universe to witness the launch.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Many Patriots – Rauf Aregbesola by Larryfest(m): 10:34am On Sep 02, 2016
Seriously he hasn't disappointed patriots or this guy meant he hasn't disappointed politicians Cos if you ask the masses their response will shock you..
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Many Patriots – Rauf Aregbesola by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 02, 2016
F.ool-on, f.ool!
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Many Patriots – Rauf Aregbesola by olusogo: 11:10am On Sep 02, 2016
Aufbauh:
Ogbeni relax, we already know those impatient folks that never believe in Baba from the onset,the same people want us to crucify the man we believe in before his time.
Tell them we are not the Jews that crucify their messiah because he doesn't deserve to be.

Anyway i see the mammoth crowd that welcome our amiable president and i began to think whether we can give bubu 3rd term.

@Aufbauh, May you live to reap the fruits of your labour for Nigeria. The sympathizers and the families of those that loot this country dried can not come everywhere to make us believe that we have made the wrong choice. The victory did not come easily, the change we seek will come but with patience and perseverance. Let them know that we are strongly behind the PMB come rain, come shine.
We are looking for home grown economy with no dependent on Indonesia rice. No more free money, let everybody go and start work and create wealth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Many Patriots – Rauf Aregbesola by olusogo: 11:20am On Sep 02, 2016
tete7000:

You mean all these people gathered to commission ordinary secondary school? Infact we are really backward. What will happen if we ever successfully send man to the moon? We will call the entire universe to witness the launch.
Can sending men to the moon give education we deserve? I doubt, but I am aware that building schools can, no matter the size. Aregbesola is building on Awolowo's legacy of Education. That is what we know how to do best in the south-west.
We appreciate the presence of PMB.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Many Patriots – Rauf Aregbesola by mujahib6199(m): 11:46am On Sep 02, 2016
don't mind that he goat.......if ever tasted what is going on in the grass root you wouldn't say that. Ogbeni Aregbe
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Many Patriots – Rauf Aregbesola by shammah1(m): 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
You forgot to mention Plateau State? shocked
SeverusSnape:

Yes, Enugu, That's why I said "others". But Benue is the worst hit. They are even occupying some parts.

... And the dog in Aso rock can't do anything about it, why?... Because he's a dull dog. Your doggy president has failed you and your fellow zombies.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Many Patriots – Rauf Aregbesola by tete7000(m): 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
olusogo:

Can sending men to the moon give education we deserve? I doubt, but I am aware that building schools can, no matter the size. Aregbesola is building on Awolowo's legacy of Education. That is what we know how to do best in the south-west.
We appreciate the presence of PMB.

Do we need all these men to commission secondary school? I doubt. Sending men to moon signals to us we are no longer at the mere level of commissioning secondary school; we are breaking frontier of science. It shows we are competing with the best technologically advanced nations in tertiary education.

If we have built on awolowo legacy, we won't even be here. Awolowo before he died has built the best of universities, he constructed towers at that time, he built first radio station in africa. The stadia he built at those time compete with the best in world. If we have built on his legacy, it would have been an upward projectile. By now we would have sent men to space. What our current leaders do is pure mediocrity. They can't march Awo's legacy. Awo legacies competed with the best of his time.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Many Patriots – Rauf Aregbesola by buffalowings: 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
Amugbo eleribu governor

Nigeria Back to 1985.[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senators Debate State Policing, Lament Security Situation / PDP Insists On Adebutu As Ogun Gov Candidate, Asks INEC To Obey Court Order- / Reports From SURULERE About Abducting Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.