Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Olamide Looking Boss-like On Set Of A Video Shoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Looking Boss-like On Set Of A Video Shoot (1082 Views)

Olamide Looking Dapper In Fitted Ankara Outfit / Yemi Alade And Olamide Looking Cute As They Pose Together In New Photo / Throwback Pictures: Olamide Looking Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Looking Boss-like On Set Of A Video Shoot by Blackberrybabes: 6:38am On Sep 02, 2016
We don't really know what music video this is, but it is certain to be of one of the numerous hits of the YBNL nation. Although his brother and signee, DJ Enimoney was tagged in the post, but it is not confirmed if the video is his or Olamide's.

The YBNL Boss posed with some beautiful ladies in a wild touch of red as seen on https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ02jF_gdEP/?taken-by=baddosneh and the heat seemed to be on. These guys are really slaying and balling. One thing I love about Olamide and his crew is that they ain't fake in any way.

They ball and they make the world understand this in their lifestyle.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/09/olamide-looking-boss-like-on-set-of.html

lalasticlala

Re: Olamide Looking Boss-like On Set Of A Video Shoot by Smellymouth: 6:40am On Sep 02, 2016
No rapper, i say no rapper/
I repeat again i say no rapper/
D on do show inside eko hotel/
Shutdown everywhere if he lie i go tell/
Sold out concert in Lagos 1!/
Sold out concert in Malay 2!/
Sold out concert in Yankee 3!/
Sold out concert in London 4!/
Ha! E wa ni kon ma fo fun mi/
Ta ni best rapper again oya so fun mi/
Am smoking hot i no dey choke you/
Am spitting the truth no need to provoke you/
Fact only, am the shii niggh/
Tired of trying not to hurt your feelings niggh/
Omo mi noh niyin, gba biscuit niggh/
Oya say cheese, don’t be silly niggh
Come and take selfie with your daddy niggh/
Illuminating, am the new JIGGA..

Oshamo, filefun..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Looking Boss-like On Set Of A Video Shoot by Blackberrybabes: 6:40am On Sep 02, 2016
Re: Olamide Looking Boss-like On Set Of A Video Shoot by Flexherbal(m): 6:45am On Sep 02, 2016
We will patiently wait for the video to be released.
Re: Olamide Looking Boss-like On Set Of A Video Shoot by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 02, 2016
ID Cabasa is the producer for the song in this video shoot. He also appeared in the video. Bad beat I swear. Una go hear am.
Re: Olamide Looking Boss-like On Set Of A Video Shoot by Adaowerri111: 6:54am On Sep 02, 2016
He is a boss
Re: Olamide Looking Boss-like On Set Of A Video Shoot by ekim004(m): 7:00am On Sep 02, 2016
who is olamide...
Re: Olamide Looking Boss-like On Set Of A Video Shoot by englishmart(m): 7:29am On Sep 02, 2016
Smellymouth:
No rapper, i say no rapper/
I repeat again i say no rapper/
D on do show inside eko hotel/
Shutdown everywhere if he lie i go tell/
Sold out concert in Lagos 1!/
Sold out concert in Malay 2!/
Sold out concert in Yankee 3!/
Sold out concert in London 4!/
Ha! E wa ni kon ma fo fun mi/
Ta ni best rapper again oya so fun mi/
Am smoking hot i no dey choke you/
Am spitting the truth no need to provoke you/
Fact only, am the shii niggh/
Tired of trying not to hurt your feelings niggh/
Omo mi noh niyin, gba biscuit niggh/
Oya say cheese, don’t be silly niggh
Come and take selfie with your daddy niggh/
Illuminating, am the new JIGGA..

Oshamo, filefun..
commot for here jor

1 Like

Re: Olamide Looking Boss-like On Set Of A Video Shoot by Smellymouth: 7:35am On Sep 02, 2016
englishmart:
commot for here jor

grin

Re: Olamide Looking Boss-like On Set Of A Video Shoot by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 02, 2016
ekim004:
who is olamide...
A Nigerian footballer.. plays for crown FC at Ogbomosho
Re: Olamide Looking Boss-like On Set Of A Video Shoot by IamNawty(f): 9:03am On Sep 02, 2016
Jarizod:
A Nigerian footballer.. plays for crown FC at Ogbomosho
lmaoooo jarizod grin

Re: Olamide Looking Boss-like On Set Of A Video Shoot by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 02, 2016
IamNawty:
lmaoooo jarizo.d grin
No mind that boi jare grin

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo - This Lady And Wants To Get Fatter Than This!! ! / Popular Nollywood Actor Arrested For Alleged Robbery / VIDEO: Bovi Got Away With Basketmouth Wife's Gigantic Backside? See Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.