Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

This Girl Before And After Photo Is The Kinda Of Change We Need In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Girl Before And After Photo Is The Kinda Of Change We Need In Nigeria (7121 Views)

Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything / Selena Leath Shares Before & After Photo With Runtown And Their Son / Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Before And After Photo Is The Kinda Of Change We Need In Nigeria by TunezMedia: 6:53am On Sep 02, 2016
According to the fellow who shared this online;

According to the Merriam-Webster dictionary, "Change means to undergo a modification". My brothers and sisters, this one is not a modification. . .this is REFURBISHMENT!! Our beautiful follower here has been revamped!!! No!! "Revamp" doesn't do justice to this change. This is full overhauling. . .Scratch that. .This is a complete renovation!!!! Facebeat by Julius berger construction company! She even upgraded from "Baba dudu sweet" inspired necklace to Goldchain. . President Buhari, this is the change Nigeria needs from you. Please take note! #FAPThrowbackThursday

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/this-girl-before-and-after-photo-is.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 Ijebabe Ishilove

Re: This Girl Before And After Photo Is The Kinda Of Change We Need In Nigeria by Sleekydee(m): 6:58am On Sep 02, 2016
Re: This Girl Before And After Photo Is The Kinda Of Change We Need In Nigeria by Fajs: 7:05am On Sep 02, 2016
This is the change we need

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Before And After Photo Is The Kinda Of Change We Need In Nigeria by Smellymouth: 7:10am On Sep 02, 2016
Before ==> KENYA

After ==> NIGERIA..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Girl Before And After Photo Is The Kinda Of Change We Need In Nigeria by englishmart(m): 7:21am On Sep 02, 2016
embarassed first picture Ghanian, second picture Anambarian

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Before And After Photo Is The Kinda Of Change We Need In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 02, 2016
And to think she posted this herself.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Girl Before And After Photo Is The Kinda Of Change We Need In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 02, 2016
Smellymouth:
Before ==> KENYA

After ==> NIGERIA..
So Nigerians are bleachers is that what you're saying? grin

1 Like

Re: This Girl Before And After Photo Is The Kinda Of Change We Need In Nigeria by Smellymouth: 7:28am On Sep 02, 2016
rokiatu:
So Nigerians are bleachers is that what you're saying? grin

shocked shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4185526_img20160315192413edit_jpeg6ecee3f340887ea3129838c25a9dfe51

On a serious note, Nigerian Nigeria is arguably endowed with the most beautiful girls in Africa...some of the beautiful women in Nigeria are the most beautiful on the continent...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Before And After Photo Is The Kinda Of Change We Need In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 02, 2016
Smellymouth:

shocked shocked
just a question na grin don't throw
me under the bus jor. grin

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Before And After Photo Is The Kinda Of Change We Need In Nigeria by Smellymouth: 7:34am On Sep 02, 2016
rokiatu:
just a question na grin don't throw
me under the bus jor. grin

Proverbs 23 vs 7 ==> "..As a Man Thinks in His Heart, So is He..."

Kiatu, you have already answered the question.. grin

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Before And After Photo Is The Kinda Of Change We Need In Nigeria by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 8:01am On Sep 02, 2016
She was using kernel oil before but not she's using skin moisturizer simple...she isn't fair.

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Before And After Photo Is The Kinda Of Change We Need In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 02, 2016
This is truly the CHANGE we need grin

1 Like

Re: This Girl Before And After Photo Is The Kinda Of Change We Need In Nigeria by IamNawty(f): 8:20am On Sep 02, 2016
She's cute kiss I love her eji kiss
Re: This Girl Before And After Photo Is The Kinda Of Change We Need In Nigeria by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:05am On Sep 02, 2016
haaa oluwa ooo
Re: This Girl Before And After Photo Is The Kinda Of Change We Need In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 02, 2016
Her answer for sure will be "my colour is just coming out"
Re: This Girl Before And After Photo Is The Kinda Of Change We Need In Nigeria by mikool007(m): 10:52am On Sep 02, 2016
Owkay wait, u mean Nigeria shud by fake bleach nd use so our skin will turn turn green(well we r Nigerians green is nt bad) or worse we hv skin cancer......tell me honestly did u think before u posted this shi..
Re: This Girl Before And After Photo Is The Kinda Of Change We Need In Nigeria by DAramis: 11:49am On Sep 02, 2016
Her 'open teeth' is cute grin

Please forum, is there any medical term for that dentition of her teeth?
Re: This Girl Before And After Photo Is The Kinda Of Change We Need In Nigeria by emamos: 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
Smellymouth:
Before ==> KENYA

After ==> NIGERIA..
Before-bornu
After-LAGOS

1 Like

Re: This Girl Before And After Photo Is The Kinda Of Change We Need In Nigeria by mcdoweller(m): 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
She only got lighter, still ugly.
Re: This Girl Before And After Photo Is The Kinda Of Change We Need In Nigeria by Kelvindaniels: 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
This is the change we need not A.P.C
Re: This Girl Before And After Photo Is The Kinda Of Change We Need In Nigeria by philo3(m): 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
nobody z ugly..... they are just broke

100%
Re: This Girl Before And After Photo Is The Kinda Of Change We Need In Nigeria by TunezMediaTV: 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: This Girl Before And After Photo Is The Kinda Of Change We Need In Nigeria by atilla(m): 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
She resemble rokiat u small sha
Re: This Girl Before And After Photo Is The Kinda Of Change We Need In Nigeria by HajimeSaito(m): 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
Bleaching is unnatural change.
Re: This Girl Before And After Photo Is The Kinda Of Change We Need In Nigeria by junnyjake(m): 2:25am On Sep 03, 2016
Transformation, PMB, them say make you come learn work oo. I wonder which work you wan get for make up department.
Re: This Girl Before And After Photo Is The Kinda Of Change We Need In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 03, 2016
Toning at work

1 Like

Re: This Girl Before And After Photo Is The Kinda Of Change We Need In Nigeria by buffalowings: 8:05am On Sep 03, 2016
DAramis:
Her 'open teeth' is cute grin

Please forum, is there any medical term for that dentition of her teeth?

Diastema
Re: This Girl Before And After Photo Is The Kinda Of Change We Need In Nigeria by DAramis: 8:32am On Sep 03, 2016
buffalowings:

Diastema

Thanks.

I was wondering if I ask Google the medical name of open teeth grin whether it will bring out a positive result.

That is why I decided to ask the forum.

Modified ***
Saw it on Google also.
I think tooth gap is a more appropriate name than open teeth that sounds like 'mvutu' language.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Before And After Photo Is The Kinda Of Change We Need In Nigeria by bayelsa1son(m): 10:54am On Sep 03, 2016
DAramis:

Thanks.

I was wondering if I ask Google the medical name of open teeth grin whether it will bring out a positive result.

That is why I decided to ask the forum.

Modified ***
Saw it on Google also.
I think tooth gap is a more appropriate name than open teeth that sounds like 'mvutu' language.
Re: This Girl Before And After Photo Is The Kinda Of Change We Need In Nigeria by DAramis: 11:20am On Sep 03, 2016
Re: This Girl Before And After Photo Is The Kinda Of Change We Need In Nigeria by badassProdigy(m): 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
change indeed
Re: This Girl Before And After Photo Is The Kinda Of Change We Need In Nigeria by Ibukun003(m): 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2016
The change is a change of inferiority complex...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of Bbnaija Liquorose With Chinedu Ikedieze In The Johnsons / Ice Prince Goes X On Stage (viewers’ Discretion) / World's Strongest Dwarf To Wed 6ft Tall Transgender Girlfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.