Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Fleeing Driver Kills Man After Bashing His Tricycle (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fleeing Driver Kills Man After Bashing His Tricycle (photo) (16015 Views)

Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) / Lady Drugs Keke Operator In Ogun, Steals His Tricycle / Man Slaps Policeman Twice For Bashing His Lamborghini In Lagos (video, Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fleeing Driver Kills Man After Bashing His Tricycle (photo) by Daniel058(m): 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
Village people.. Hmmmm
Re: Fleeing Driver Kills Man After Bashing His Tricycle (photo) by Dinobi77: 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
He was so f..lish to have hung on the door of a moving vehiecle, truck for that matter.
Re: Fleeing Driver Kills Man After Bashing His Tricycle (photo) by glossy6(f): 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
jideflash:
this evil driver deliberately hit my car trying to escape after hitting the man. Im thankful it was just my car and not my life.

At least he has been caught, so take your case there and increase his wahala for him lipsrsealed
Re: Fleeing Driver Kills Man After Bashing His Tricycle (photo) by sisisioge: 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
Mercy of the Lord! I sincerely sympathize with the victim's family, what a huge huge loss. Truck drivers are the most incorrigible lot, they always feel like demigods. No wonder, people and objects look so small to them. The one and only time I rode in a truck was my turnaround believe of their craziness. Unfortunately, this silly driver has not only put himself in deep sheet, he has ruined a family and threw a spanner in the truck owner's business. The guy is so liable, it's only God that knows how much this silly moffooo has cost him.
Re: Fleeing Driver Kills Man After Bashing His Tricycle (photo) by mechanics(m): 11:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
bad news, may almighty God console the wife and his immediate family he left behind, amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charles Okah’s Death A Rumor – NPS / Policeman Defiles 3yr-old Girl In Ebonyi / Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.