Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Quotes From God's Prophet 'William Marrion Branham' Sermon Titled Divine Healing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Quotes From God's Prophet 'William Marrion Branham' Sermon Titled Divine Healing (858 Views)

Pastor Must Not Touch Ground Until The End Of Sermon / 23 Genius Quotes From Albert Einstein That Will Make You Sound Smarter / PRAYER Time:connecting To The Socket Of Divine Healing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quotes From God's Prophet 'William Marrion Branham' Sermon Titled Divine Healing by branhampaul: 9:00am On Sep 02, 2016
1. I Just Cant Understand How A Man Could Work Through Earth And Not Be A Christain, You Can't Give Me A Sensible Reason.
2. Churches Has Failed, But We Receive A kingdom Which Will Not Fail; Jesus Christ.
3. We're All Responsible For The Death Of Jesus Not Until We've Accepted Him As Our Personal Saviour, If God Has Given Us Something To Do And We Fail To, God Will Require It At The End Of The Day.
4. Return Good For Evil
5. It Not Who That Wants To Get Saved, Thats Saved, Its By God's Choice, God Said, "I Have Hardened Who I Will, And Will Have Mercy On Who I Will", Before Jacob Or Esau Was Born, Them Not Knowing Right Or Wrong, God Said, "I Love Jacob And Hate Esau.. Esau Tried To Get Right With God He Couldn't, Pharoah Tried To Get Right With God, And Couldn't Do It.. So Its Not You, Now What You Want, Its What God Has Ordained For You To Do, Thats Right.
6. You Can't Be A Christian, Less God Chooses You, Jesus Said, "No Man Comes To Me, Except My Father Draws Him"..
Re: Quotes From God's Prophet 'William Marrion Branham' Sermon Titled Divine Healing by branhampaul: 9:16am On Sep 02, 2016
7. As Soon As You Repent Of Your Sins, If Truly God Has Convicted You, And You've Repented And Been Baptized In Jesus Christ Name, God Is Under Obligation To Give You The Holy Spirit, Cause His Word Said So.
8. When The Truth Has Been Presented To Somebody, He Willfully Turns Away From It, He Ignores It, There Is No More Sacrifice For Sin Left For That Person, Why? There Is Nothing In Him To Make Him Believe.. How Could You Feed A Goat A Sand.
9. Every Thought, Everything That You Have, Comes From Somewhere, Its Got To Have A Beginning.
10. The Christ In Your Heart Ought To Be Growing Daily, Getting Bigger, More Powerful, Understanding Things Better, Forgiving, Walking On As God Would, Till Christ Be Formed In You, The Hope Of Glory.
11. When Christ Comes Into You, He Makes You TAlk Different, You Dont Talk Like You Use To.
12. Then The Next Thing You Know It Grows Into Your Eyes, You Dont Look At Lustful Things You Used To Look At.. You're Growing.
Re: Quotes From God's Prophet 'William Marrion Branham' Sermon Titled Divine Healing by branhampaul: 9:34am On Sep 02, 2016
13. Then The Next Thing, You Start Thinking Different, You're Maturing In Christ.
14. When Christ Died He Went To Preach To The Souls Which Are In Hell That Didnt Repent During The Days Of Noah While The Ark Was Being Prepared.. They Had Enoch And All The Rest Of Them, The Lord Jesus Was Preached To Them And They Refused It, Being Heady, High Minded And Refused It.
15. And Jesus Come To The Gates Of Hell And Said, "I Am He That The Prophets Said Would Be Here, Thousands Of Years Has Passed By, But I'm Here, My Blood Is On Calvary This Morning, Sure, God's Word Is Real, So Why Didn't You Repent?"
16. Every Word In The Bible Was Inspired.
17. Let God Be First, Our Family, Car, Home, Everything Else Be Second, Jesus Said, "he That Will Not Forsake His Father & Mother, And Follow Me, Is Not Worthy Of Mine..".
18. Give Me Oil In My Lamp, Lord. Just Fill Me Over And Over, Vaccinate Me From The Things Of This World, May I Be Immune From All Ungodly Things, Is What I Want..
Re: Quotes From God's Prophet 'William Marrion Branham' Sermon Titled Divine Healing by branhampaul: 9:47am On Sep 02, 2016
19. If I Can Live Closer To God Till Everybody Can See Christ In Me, Thats The Education I Care About, Thats Were I Want To Be, I Dont Want Them To Say, "Well, Now His Grammar Is So Fine, And He's Got Such An Education, And He Knows Theology," Oh, My God Take That Away, I Ain't Got It, I'm Glad Of It..
20. The Sadducees Is Just A Real Picture Of People Today Who Dont Believe In The Supernatural, See, There Is People Today That Don't Believe In The Holy Spirit Ruling The And Governing The Church Today. They Dont Believe In Miracles, Signs, You See The Sadducees Never Believed.. See, Spirits Don't Die, People Die, Spirit Goes On..
21. Every Man Or Woman Thats Every Born Thoroughly Of The Spirit Of God, You May Backslide, When You Go Back Out, You'll Be The Most Miserable Person That You Ever Dreamed Of In Your Life, Till You Return, And If You Fail To Do It, God Will Take Your Life Off The Earth, God Promised To Do It.
22. Every Man I Dont Care How Long You've Being In Church And Turn You Loose The World
Re: Quotes From God's Prophet 'William Marrion Branham' Sermon Titled Divine Healing by branhampaul: 9:54am On Sep 02, 2016
If You Still Go Out And Do The Things You Once Did, And Enjoy It, It Shows You've Never Come To God
23. The Bible Dont Look At Your Doctor's Degree, Bachelor's Degree..
--__>> http://www.twitter.com/branhp
Thanks And May The Lord Richly Bless You For Reading.. I Will See You In The Morning, Shalom..

(1) (Reply)

Touching Story Of'big Booty' Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans / How Smart Are You? / This Is How People Took Selfies In 1920

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.