Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,724 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. (59581 Views)

Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata / Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR / "Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. by 989900: 9:45am On Sep 02, 2016
I say we make hundreds of this banner, and line them up from CBN to PDP and APC head offices, all the way to Aso villa.

If Emefiele and Buhari can't check racketeers and hoarders, and other situations causing the artificial spike, then they have no business being governor, nor president.

103 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. by hiredkiller: 9:52am On Sep 02, 2016
wailers from yaf finish grin

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. by finalboss(m): 9:55am On Sep 02, 2016
lmao

1 Like

Re: The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. by luvinhubby(m): 9:59am On Sep 02, 2016
989900:
I say we make hundreds of this banner, and line them up from CBN to PDP and APC head offices, all the way to Aso villa.

If Emefiele and Buhari can't check racketeers and hoarders, and other situation causing the artificial spike, then they have no business being governor, nor president.

We reject your application to join the WAILERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (WAN).

Next !!

201 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. by Standing5(m): 10:03am On Sep 02, 2016
Pained losers everywhere. Change is being delivered already and Nigerians who understand this aren't shaken a bit.
340,000 bpd will soon be added to our production volume by reason of fixed pipelines. We know better.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. by MossadAgent: 10:06am On Sep 02, 2016
[size=28pt]Yuan currency deal nko?[/size]

Mr Zombie you will never be allowed to join the great wailers club.

164 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 02, 2016
Am not joining anyone in any freaking protest

You were all preinformed

Op was a zombie.... We warned them.

122 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. by MossadAgent: 10:07am On Sep 02, 2016
989900:

If Emefiele and Buhari can't check racketeers and hoarders, and other situation causing the artificial spike, then they have no business being governor, nor president.

You think say you dey hungry now?

The hunger wey go flog you dey do press up for somalia

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. by MossadAgent: 10:08am On Sep 02, 2016
SmartChoices:

You were all preinformed

And he will remain a zombie 4 life.

No one should dare sell any wailer form to him

108 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 02, 2016
MossadAgent:

Leave am.... Drabeey omenka will still join the club in fact I suspect they have officially!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. by Geniro: 10:08am On Sep 02, 2016
Standing5:
Pained losers everywhere. Change is being delivered already and Nigerians who understand this aren't shaken a bit.

Are you naturally daft or just pretending ? undecided

177 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. by MossadAgent: 10:09am On Sep 02, 2016
SmartChoices:

Leave am.... Drabeey omenka will still join the club in fact I suspect they have officially!

Omenka handle has been deactivated.

30 Likes

Re: The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. by TheFreeOne: 10:09am On Sep 02, 2016
People misunderstood APC's CHANGE mantra before the elections.

APC must have meant #216 to $1 isn't enough and now it's #425 and still counting downward or upwards depending from which angle of Buharinomics one is looking.

In Kemi Adeosun's voice CHANGE is just a word....either for good or bad.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 02, 2016
MossadAgent:

He couldn't stand the heat..... Hungerbad must be typing from inside Aso Rock.... Where his destiny is getting fulfilled.

29 Likes

Re: The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. by Chigold101(m): 10:14am On Sep 02, 2016
If 216 is not okay i think 430 is wonderful. Clap for the clueless and incompetent leaders we have in Buhari & Osinbajo.

I pity Fashola who got himself entangled with visionless, ambitousless and backward government.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. by Firefire(m): 10:15am On Sep 02, 2016
grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. by TheFreeOne: 10:17am On Sep 02, 2016
Standing5:

Guy your zombeism is powered by the sun.

Even Buhari no get liver to say this publicly in kano without his security aides and escape getting lynched by those gullible and suffering almajiris cos naija is on operation RED EYES.

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. by Firefire(m): 10:17am On Sep 02, 2016
MossadAgent:

Are you sure? shocked shocked

17 Likes

Re: The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. by 989900: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2016
MossadAgent:

Just same way ur hungry to be my b!.tc.h.

1 Like

Re: The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. by 989900: 10:20am On Sep 02, 2016
SmartChoices:

You were all preinformed

Objectivity passes for zombieism in ur mind -- kudos.

1 Like

Re: The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. by chiefobdk(m): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2016
MossadAgent:

are you serious

6 Likes

Re: The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. by Fedayeen02: 10:37am On Sep 02, 2016
SmartChoices:

Drabeey was sent to the dungeon by blackseptember. The guy has not been seen since then

18 Likes

Re: The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 02, 2016
989900:

Objectivity passes for zombieism in ur mind -- kudos.
No one changes overnight bro.... Not even you! The more people change the more they're same!
That you suddenly want to become objective...... Na so!

47 Likes

Re: The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 02, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Drabeey was sent to the dungeon by blackseptember. The guy has not been seen since then
I follow roast am for the bus driver saga...

25 Likes

Re: The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. by Nbote(m): 10:48am On Sep 02, 2016
989900:

Was it not d same govt dat started d hoarding with his ill advised policy on forex restrictions dat backfired and still is? Wen dey handed some of a whole country's forex to a few individuals on code who made billions overnight, some of ur likes hailed dem and now u dey blame "hoarders and racketeers". Who b d hoarder and who b d racketeers? Abeg make we hear word.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. by sainttwist1(m): 10:52am On Sep 02, 2016
Geniro:

Are you naturally daft or just pretending ? undecided
thank you for asking him......i choose the 1st option for him...

28 Likes

Re: The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. by chiefobdk(m): 11:09am On Sep 02, 2016
SmartChoices:
I follow roast am for the bus driver saga...
pls refer me to the thread.

1 Like

Re: The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. by 989900: 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
SmartChoices:

No one changes overnight bro.... Not even you! The more people change the more they're same!
That you suddenly want to become objective...... Na so!

Throwing words around won't cut it, back it up with my myopic or subjective posts.
So you think criticizing without parameters, or jumping upandan like some headless chicken counts for objectivity?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. by 989900: 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
Nbote:

Was it not d same govt dat started d hoarding with his ill advised policy on forex restrictions dat backfired and still is? Wen dey handed some of a whole country's forex to a few individuals on code who made billions overnight, some of ur likes hailed dem and now u dey blame "hoarders and racketeers". Who b d hoarder and who b d racketeers? Abeg make we hear word.

You are right, and I've said the same in the past . . . I've written many posts and topics about it.
Probably, you are new around this parts, but you can look it up.
Re: The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. by Nbote(m): 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
989900:

You are right, and I've said the same in the past . . . I've written many posts and topics about it.
Probably, you are new around this parts, but you can look it up.

Gud so since dat fact has been ascertained, which govt are u expecting to look into racketeering and hoarding? D same one dat is involved in those? Bite me

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. by emmabest2000(m): 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
MossadAgent:

Chai ....

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke / 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu / Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.