Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Latest Job: Vacancy At Glaxosmithkline Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Latest Job: Vacancy At Glaxosmithkline Nigeria (589 Views)

Jobs At Glaxosmithkline (GSK) – Apply Now / Graduate Recruitment Lead At Glaxosmithkline Consumer Nigeria Plc / Customer Service And Logistics Manager At Glaxosmithkline (GSK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Job: Vacancy At Glaxosmithkline Nigeria by lawred: 9:48am On Sep 02, 2016
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), one of the world's leading research based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. GSK employs over 97,000 employees in over 100 countries worldwide.
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc is one of Africa's largest consumer healthcare companies, producing leading brands such as Lucozade, Ribena and Panadol.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:

Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Details
o Warehousing manager, responsible for all warehousing, distribution and invoicing operations
Basic Qualifications
o HND in relevant course

Job Title: General Manager
Details
o As GM and leader of the GSK Pharma business, I inspire, align and provide direction to the GSK team, creating a culture where people can develop and be their best and deliver value to our patients, physicians and shareholders. I am accountable for ensuring that appropriate patients have access to GSK medicines in my country.
o Together with my team, I maintain a strong and responsible link with the community where we operate, through our work with policy makers, professionals, associations and NGOs.
o To successfully implement GSK strategy in my country, I integrate insights that I gain from having a 360 degree view by looking down, out and forward; and I leverage the global GSK capabilities and talent.
o Representing GSK in my country, I have the privilege of being the custodian of GSK’s reputation. I hold myself and my team accountable for the GSK values, policies and ethical standards, as well as local laws, to ensure we operate with the highest level of integrity.’
Key Accountabilities of the GM
Managing the Business:
o P&L.
o Performance Management, including Resource Management.
o Flawless execution and implementation of all commercial strategies – including pricing, market access, launching new assets, operational planning, prioritisation, portfolio and brand management.
o Evolving the business model.
Preferred qualifications:
o MBA
Job Title: Nigeria/WCA IT Manager
Requisition ID: WD84774
Position: Full time
Functional area: IT
Details
o To act as a single point of contact and accountability for IT business partnering, projects and service delivery….>>>To view complete details and summit application forms, click the link below…>>>
http://www.greenedunigeria.com/jobs/gloxosmithkline-nigeria-vacancies/

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies / Fresh Job Vacancy At Brand Footprint Communications / Kano State Public Schools Withheld WAEC Result 2016 Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.