Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Uniben Pre-admission Screening Has Started! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Pre-admission Screening Has Started! (1393 Views)

School Of Orthopaedic Cast Kano Admission Screening Has Commenced / UNI-ABUJA Pre-admission Screening has been Cancelled / Unilorin Releases 2016/2017 Pre Admission Screening Exercise!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniben Pre-admission Screening Has Started! by Hassasin: 10:28am On Sep 02, 2016
The long wait is finally over. The University of Benin has announced the date of their 2016/2017 session pre-admission screening exercise.

When Will It Begin?

The screening exercise begins on Friday, 2nd September, 2016, and closes on Sunday 11th September by 12 midnight.

Who Can Come For The Screening?

Those that scored a minimum of 200 and above in this year, 2016, UTME,

Also prospective students must have at least 5 credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, or NECO exams or their equivalent.The subjects must include English language and mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.

Strict notice: Candidates who applied for medicine, can not combine results. The five [5] credit must be made at one sitting only.

How Do I Go About It?

Eligible candidates should visit the school website: www.uniben.edu to complete their registration online.

Now, those candidates that previously registered for the post UTME that was canceled do not need to make any further payments. But for those that have not registered before, you will be required to pay the sum of #2500 only for the screening exercise.

How do I pay?

1. Visit the website: www.uniben.edu, ,
2. Click on the "Add Online Payment Ticket" at the bottom page,
3. Click on the "College Pay" on the top left corner then follow the instructions.

You must have an online payment enabled master card to carry out this processes[/center], or visit any computer centre around you.

source:[url]http:/Uniben.edu./[/url]. the official school website. you can also check: www.vanguardngr.com

also visit:http://edukkate..com.ng

obinoscopy, lalasticlala please, verify, and let people know.

Re: Uniben Pre-admission Screening Has Started! by osjoshua(m): 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
Hassasin:
The long wait is finally over. The University of Benin has announced the date of their 2016/2017 session pre-admission screening exercise.

When Will It Begin?

The screening exercise begins on Friday, 2nd September, 2016, and closes on Sunday 11th September by 12 midnight.

Who Can Come For The Screening?

Those that scored a minimum of 200 and above in this year, 2016, UTME,

Also prospective students must have at least 5 credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, or NECO exams or their equivalent.The subjects must include English language and mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.

Strict notice: Candidates who applied for medicine, can not combine results. The five [5] credit must be made at one sitting only.

How Do I Go About It?

Eligible candidates should visit the school website: www.uniben.edu to complete their registration online.

Now, those candidates that previously registered for the post UTME that was canceled do not need to make any further payments. But for those that have not registered before, you will be required to pay the sum of #2500 only for the screening exercise.

How do I pay?

1. Visit the website: www.uniben.edu, ,
2. Click on the "Add Online Payment Ticket" at the bottom page,
3. Click on the "College Pay" on the top left corner then follow the instructions.

You must have an online payment enabled master card to carry out this processes[/center], or visit any computer centre around you.

source:[url]http:/Uniben.edu./[/url]. the official school website. you can also check: www.vanguardngr.com

also visit:http://edukkate..com.ng

obinoscopy, lalasticlala please, verify, and let people know.

what about those who ddidnt meet the cut off but above 200..
Re: Uniben Pre-admission Screening Has Started! by pxemma100: 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
osjoshua:

what about those who ddidnt meet the cut off but above 200..
.call me for directive.do dt bfor 11th.08109649308
Re: Uniben Pre-admission Screening Has Started! by osjoshua(m): 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
pxemma100:
.call me for directive.do dt bfor 11th.08109649308

your no is not going tru..ur other number pls, maybe whatsapp number..
Re: Uniben Pre-admission Screening Has Started! by sagaciousblog: 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
osjoshua:

beware of scammers!
Re: Uniben Pre-admission Screening Has Started! by osjoshua(m): 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
really dont know what to do...need help like seriously
Re: Uniben Pre-admission Screening Has Started! by pxemma100: 7:42am On Sep 03, 2016
sagaciousblog:
beware of scammers!
.i am no scam.just orientation. i am a stdnt.uniben(medical stdnt).200l
Re: Uniben Pre-admission Screening Has Started! by pxemma100: 7:43am On Sep 03, 2016
osjoshua:

.offed it bfor
Re: Uniben Pre-admission Screening Has Started! by pxemma100: 7:56am On Sep 03, 2016
osjoshua:

.it goes nw
Re: Uniben Pre-admission Screening Has Started! by sagaciousblog: 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2016
Re: Uniben Pre-admission Screening Has Started! by pxemma100: 7:01am On Sep 04, 2016
sagaciousblog:
hmmm! The way you said he should call you for directive, that got me suspicious.. Anyways if you are really a medical student then i' m your senior colleague...
.ask of emmanuel odogbor okemene.nw at 200l ;my senior collegue!

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike- Ui,uniuyo,lasu,eksu Joins Strike, Oau,unilorin Yet To Comply / 15th May Jamb Result Out I Just Checked Mine / Can One Defer Admission In Nigeria University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.