Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Taxi Driver Arrested For Attempting To Kidnap Passenger (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taxi Driver Arrested For Attempting To Kidnap Passenger (photo) (831 Views)

Mompha Exposes Hushpuppi: Fraudster, Your Mom A Bread Seller & Dad A Taxi Driver / Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taxi Driver Arrested For Attempting To Kidnap Passenger (photo) by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 02, 2016
In Lagos, a man just shared his experience on how he was almost kidnapped by a taxi driver. The young man took to his social media handle to narrate his ordeal saying: “ Dat’s how dis Uber guy would have succeeded kidnapping me today. I was going to church (gbagada) and I met myself on 3rd mainland bridge, u’re a failure .”

He further disclosed that the taxi driver has been arrested and is currently at Adekunle police station, Yaba.

cc: lalasticlala

UPDATE:
In reaction to this report, on Friday, September 2, Uber Africa’s spokesperson, Monique confirmed the report in a letter to NAIJ.COM , saying:
“ We are aware of the reported incident in Lagos during the afternoon of 29 August 2016.  We take any allegations of this nature very seriously and as is our policy the driver’s access to the platform has been restricted pending a full investigation. We have been in touch with the rider to offer our support and we stand ready to assist the authorities in their investigation .”

Re: Taxi Driver Arrested For Attempting To Kidnap Passenger (photo) by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 02, 2016
Nigerians got no chill
Re: Taxi Driver Arrested For Attempting To Kidnap Passenger (photo) by freebreezeyz(m): 10:46am On Sep 02, 2016
If truly its an Uber driver then dat makes it really scary and sad the more!!! UBER With all the car tracing devices and monitoring this guy still tried somethn stupid!hmm

Thank God for ur life OP!!!
Re: Taxi Driver Arrested For Attempting To Kidnap Passenger (photo) by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 02, 2016
So we have found a way to criminalize the uber transportation scheme

(1) (Reply)

Mi's Reply To A Fan About Wizkid / Natural Supplement To Reduce Body Weight Without Any Side Effect / Fans Console Timaya After Losing Money At Poker Gambling Game [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.