Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Zuckerberg's Attempt At Spreading Liberal Filth In Africa Goes Up In Smoke. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Zuckerberg's Attempt At Spreading Liberal Filth In Africa Goes Up In Smoke. (1446 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Shares Number Of ACTIVE Users On Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. / Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zuckerberg's Attempt At Spreading Liberal Filth In Africa Goes Up In Smoke. by MossadAgent: 11:08am On Sep 02, 2016
The plan was to provide free internet connectivity to Africans but only limited to facebook and other liberal tard sites.

With that, facebook will gather info on millions of undocumented and untracked Africans cataloging us into cliche's based on every demograph they can spin.

Africa is the last and only frontier.

Who successfully tracks and monitors you, can easily control the continent in the future and from there every resource present.

Now, some of you will think this is some daft far out conspiracy theory, but facebook is actually a CIA affiliate which they have and continue to use to track, monitor, shill and spread dissent.

Twitter and Facebook where instrumental in igniting the war in Syria, Libya and played a crucial role in the Arab spring which saw a collapse of several long standing govts.

In the deep web there is this theory that SpaceX satellite was sabotaged. Could be the Chinese, Russians or a third shadow force fighting secretly against the NWO.

1 Share

Re: Zuckerberg's Attempt At Spreading Liberal Filth In Africa Goes Up In Smoke. by SeunLanLege(m): 11:19am On Sep 02, 2016
Someone tries to do good, but there those in the world who are too stupid to see it.
Re: Zuckerberg's Attempt At Spreading Liberal Filth In Africa Goes Up In Smoke. by MossadAgent: 11:20am On Sep 02, 2016
NETHERLANDS
One single company is found to collect shopper's routes through stores wifi
Privacy watchdog immediately fines them 5,000 Euros a week, rising each week to 100,000 Euros a week until they resolve the issue

USA
Almost every mall store tracks individual phones through wifi with ID traces and matches phone IDs with faces recorded on security cameras
Accepted as common practice, nothing wrong here

http://www.omroepwest.nl/nieuws/3229767/Big-Brother-is-watching-you-Winkelend-publiek-ongemerkt-gevolgd

http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/2013/03/how-stores-spy-on-you/index.htm

And this is just to track your consumption.

What about if they wanted to take you out?

You now live in a fish bowl.

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg's Attempt At Spreading Liberal Filth In Africa Goes Up In Smoke. by Snow5(m): 11:20am On Sep 02, 2016
I am not understanding abeg...

U say wetin?
Re: Zuckerberg's Attempt At Spreading Liberal Filth In Africa Goes Up In Smoke. by MossadAgent: 11:23am On Sep 02, 2016
SeunLanLege:
Someone tries to do good, but there those in the world who are too stupid to see it.

He did good by investing in opening a frontier market to rip you off in future?

Mr Man, behind every great wealth lies a great crime.

facebook is nothing more than a human data tracking site and disinformation shilling network controlled by the evil CIA.

I will advice you to stop using facebook

2 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg's Attempt At Spreading Liberal Filth In Africa Goes Up In Smoke. by bonechamberlain(m): 11:30am On Sep 02, 2016
Hmmmm, we are watching.
Re: Zuckerberg's Attempt At Spreading Liberal Filth In Africa Goes Up In Smoke. by fxbot: 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
MossadAgent:

facebook is nothing more than a human data tracking site and disinformation shilling network controlled by the evil CIA.

Tell that to my friends who make millions using facebook since you lack the mental capacity to tap into the mine.

3 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg's Attempt At Spreading Liberal Filth In Africa Goes Up In Smoke. by FincoApps(m): 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
fxbot:
Tell that to my friends who make millions using facebook since you lack the mental capacity to tap into the mine.

I love this reply.
Re: Zuckerberg's Attempt At Spreading Liberal Filth In Africa Goes Up In Smoke. by MossadAgent: 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
fxbot:

Making millions spreading bullsh1t.

Abeg swerve
Re: Zuckerberg's Attempt At Spreading Liberal Filth In Africa Goes Up In Smoke. by FincoApps(m): 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
MossadAgent:

Stop using Google too... in fact let me list websites/apps that you need to stop using

Facebook
Mesenger
BBM
WhatsApp
Google
Yahoo
Chrome

Just name it.... dude you won't be so worried about this if you have nothing to hide
Re: Zuckerberg's Attempt At Spreading Liberal Filth In Africa Goes Up In Smoke. by MossadAgent: 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
FincoApps:

Stop using Google too... in fact let me list websites/apps that you need to stop using

Facebook
Mesenger
BBM
WhatsApp
Google
Yahoo
Chrome

Just name it.... dude you won't be so worried about this if you have nothing to hide

I run Tor

[img]http://3.bp..com/-TmuOnKAxMvk/VXYDaIiiCFI/AAAAAAAAAIg/RcMdTsu_R6c/w800-h800/TDW%2BDeep%2BWeb.png[/img]

You sheep
Re: Zuckerberg's Attempt At Spreading Liberal Filth In Africa Goes Up In Smoke. by fxbot: 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
MossadAgent:

Making millions spreading bullsh1t.

Abeg swerve
Why is that your headache. Go make your own "FACESHIT" and will begin to take you serious. I give you one year and let's see if you can come anywhere as a quarter of what Mark has achieved with facebook.
Re: Zuckerberg's Attempt At Spreading Liberal Filth In Africa Goes Up In Smoke. by MossadAgent: 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
fxbot:
Why is that your headache. Go make your own "FACESHIT" and will begin to take you serious. I give you one year and let's see if you can come anywhere as a quarter of what Mark has achieved with facebook.

It is idiots like you who voted buhari
Re: Zuckerberg's Attempt At Spreading Liberal Filth In Africa Goes Up In Smoke. by fxbot: 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
MossadAgent:

It is idiots like you who voted buhari
why deviating? lost? cheesy grin
Re: Zuckerberg's Attempt At Spreading Liberal Filth In Africa Goes Up In Smoke. by MossadAgent: 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
fxbot:
why deviating? lost? cheesy grin

Lost?

To whom you?

You pride yourself as being savvy because you subscribe to vendor sites dishing half truths and blatant lies and you expect me to feel lost out?

It's a pity that vendor sites which account for 99.9% of internet traffic are home to less than 1% of the information available on the net. And you expect me to be feel lost out because I chose not to participate in the sheeple orientation?

You my friend needs to wake up!
Re: Zuckerberg's Attempt At Spreading Liberal Filth In Africa Goes Up In Smoke. by fxbot: 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
MossadAgent:

Lost?

To whom you?

You pride yourself as being savvy because you subscribe to vendor sites dishing half truths and blatant lies and you expect me to feel lost out?

It's a pity that vendor sites which account for 99.9% of internet traffic are home to less than 1% of the information available on the net. And you expect me to be feel lost out because I chose not to participate in the sheeple orientation?

You my friend needs to wake up!
My middle finger says hi to ya grin

(1) (Reply)

Template For Blogger To Increase Your Google Adsense Rpm And Ctr / Blogging / Help Me Get This wordpress Template/ theme For A Fee.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.