Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,084 members, 7,867,127 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:02 AM

Photos: Borno State Governor Kashim Shettima Prepares Ground For The Return Of I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Borno State Governor Kashim Shettima Prepares Ground For The Return Of I (595 Views)

"IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima / Governor Kashim Shettima Harvests Cucumbers From His Farm (Photos) / Throwback Picture Of Governor Kashim Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Borno State Governor Kashim Shettima Prepares Ground For The Return Of I by Hibezt(m): 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
Borno state Governor, Kashim Shettima has Wednesday visited Konduga in preparation for the return of IDPs to the area which was under military occupation for almost two years following liberation from Boko Haram terrorists.

The governor who was in Konduga to inspect some ongoing reconstruction and rehabilitation work in some public infrastructure and private houses instructed the Ministries of RRR to fast-track their work to enable the speedy return of the IDPs.

Areas visited by the governor includes schools, irrigation facilities, hospitals and clinics.

Earlier on, the Borno state Government announced on Tuesday that it planned to immediately relocate Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) from Konduga, Mafa and Dikwa local government areas taking refuge in Maiduguri back home.

Babagana Umara, the Commissioner for Reconstruction and Rehabilitation, stated this while meeting with Victor Ezugwu, the General Officer Commanding (GOC) 7 Division of the Nigerian Army in Maiduguri.

Mr. Umara said the action followed the directives of Gov. Kashim Shettima after the attainment of peace in the areas which were hitherto under the control of the Boko Haram terrorists.

"Gov. Kashim Shettima has ordered the immediate relocation of the IDPs from Konduga, Mafa and Dikwa local government areas from Maiduguri to their respective areas." Mr. Umara said.

https://teacherloaded..com.ng/2016/09/photos-borno-state-governor-kashim.html

Re: Photos: Borno State Governor Kashim Shettima Prepares Ground For The Return Of I by abokibuhari: 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
the problem of the north by the north and for the north
Re: Photos: Borno State Governor Kashim Shettima Prepares Ground For The Return Of I by oyinkinola: 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
abokibuhari:
the problem of the north by the north and for the north
...but the problems of avengers for all Nigerian to manage!
Re: Photos: Borno State Governor Kashim Shettima Prepares Ground For The Return Of I by abokibuhari: 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
oyinkinola:

...but the problems of avengers for all Nigerian to manage!
The avengers came into existence as a result of injustice by the Nigerian people, while that of Boko Haram was as a result of selfishness. They wanted to remove an 'infidel' from power, sacrificing their peace for nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Edodecides: Edo People Say Amen To This If You Really Believe Your Choice / Naija Delta Avengers End Seize Fire, Bomb Pipe Line / Unrecovered $7billion: Your Allegation, A ‘blatant lies’ , Soludo Tells Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.