Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Survey: When Was The Last Time You Cried And Why? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Survey: When Was The Last Time You Cried And Why? (603 Views)

When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? / British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady / When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Survey: When Was The Last Time You Cried And Why? by iamfree25: 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
sadness is something we can't do without in life..
I cried today because I was depressed over family issues
I'm a hardcore guy but I couldn't help but cry just thinking about life and things...

so I would like to when last you cried and why?
Re: Survey: When Was The Last Time You Cried And Why? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
iamfree25:
sadness is something we can't do without in life..
I cried today because I was depressed over family issues
I'm a hardcore guy but I couldn't help but cry just thinking about life and things...

so I would like to when last you cried and why?

This morning... Was reading Rage of Angels by Sidney Sheldon, the part where Jennifer Parker's son, Joshua Adam, died. cry cry cry
Re: Survey: When Was The Last Time You Cried And Why? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
When I witnessed the birth of a child a few weeks ago. I was crying more than the baby even though I rarely cry.

(1) (Reply)

Couples With 13- Sons Vows Trying Untill They Have A Daughter / Five Shopping Tips For Your Kid’s School Resumption / Caring For Widow Should Be Of Great Importance !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.