Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Beware Of Ahmed Aribito Hassan - General Public Take Notice - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware Of Ahmed Aribito Hassan - General Public Take Notice (671 Views)

General Public Of Sales Of Cement At A Low Factory Price / Alhaji Ahmed Zikki Distributes Money To Street Hawkers, Fans Thank Him (Photo) / FRSC Warns The General Public On Impostors Parading As Operatives. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Ahmed Aribito Hassan - General Public Take Notice by lifesolutions(m): 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
I advice people to beware of Ahmed Aribito Hassan and his blogs www.thenewsghost.com.ng and www.ahmedhassan.com.ng most specially people that want to buy articles for their blogs.

He will publish the articles he wrote for you in other blogs. He will give you sleepless night if he write 20 articles, and pay for 15 articles and owe him for 5 articles. Which is a bad way to do business.

His ways of doing business is questionable. If we have spent over N200, 000 to develop 2 blogs and write articles for those blogs without making a dime from the blogs yet, then owed 3 people N10, 000 of which we sent those 3 people text messages, emails and also call them to be patient with us due to the country situation at the moment

For the record, we don't owe AHMED ARIBITO HASSAN a dime. We paid over N30, 000 to people through this blog for promotions of which none was done and we never insult any of them and Ahmed came here to think he can rubbish our image without stating how much we owe him and how much we have paid into his Gtb account. Then, he is looking for our trouble. People should warn him

Re: Beware Of Ahmed Aribito Hassan - General Public Take Notice by Ahmedigm: 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
lifesolutions:

I advice people to beware of Ahmed Aribito Hassan and his blogs www.thenewsghost.com.ng and www.ahmedhassan.com.ng most specially people that want to buy articles for their blogs.

He will publish the articles he wrote for you in other blogs. He will give you sleepless night if he write 20 articles, and pay for 15 articles and owe him for 5 articles. Which is a bad way to do business.

His ways of doing business is questionable. If we have spent over N200, 000 to develop 2 blogs and write articles for those blogs without making a dime from the blogs yet, then owed 3 people N10, 000 of which we sent those 3 people text messages, emails and also call them to be patient with us due to the country situation at the moment

For the record, we don't owe AHMED ARIBITO HASSAN a dime. We paid over N30, 000 to people through this blog for promotions of which none was done and we never insult any of them and Ahmed came here to think he can rubbish our image without stating how much we owe him and how much we have paid into his Gtb account. Then, he is looking for our trouble. People should warn him

You refused to pay for the articles I wrote for you so far. You promised to settle it by end of August and I told you to stop using the 10 articles at end of August if you do not pay by then, which will make it over 6 weeks since the money was supposed to be paid.

I still have your messages. Stop fooling around. You are an adult.

Unpublish the 10 articles from your blog, they are not yours anymore.

I sent you 5 articles first, which was ₦5,000. And that was the only money you paid to my account.

I sent another 5 articles, another ₦5,000 but you never paid. I edited your ebook, ₦2,500, you never paid. I edited some web pages, ₦1,000, you never paid too. Total of ₦8,500. And you have the articles, the edited ebook and web pages.

Since you do not want to pay for the articles, and the edited ebook and webpages, and you have published the articles on your blog for a month at least, I have to take all 10 articles back and the ₦5,000 you paid to me will serve as pay for the edited ebook and webpage which you already have and a fee for using the 10 articles for at least a month (you used the first 5 articles for about 2 months already).

That makes us square and even, except for the fact that you have threatened to come after me and to lay false accusations on me.

I do not need your money anymore at this point, just stop using my articles and let us settle legally.
Re: Beware Of Ahmed Aribito Hassan - General Public Take Notice by Ahmedigm: 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
By the way, thank you for adding my photo and details. I am not a criminal like you, so I have nothing to fear.

At least, you claim you have made sure your photo and personal information are not anywhere on the internet, according to you 'for security reasons'.
Re: Beware Of Ahmed Aribito Hassan - General Public Take Notice by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lawyers in the house
Re: Beware Of Ahmed Aribito Hassan - General Public Take Notice by Ahmedigm: 12:51am On Sep 03, 2016
lifesolutions:

I still have the text messages you sent to me begging me to give you more time to pay me for the work you were yet to pay for.

Here are some of them. This was the part where you were ignoring my calls, after the day you promised to pay me but did not pay and refused to answer my call throughout.

Re: Beware Of Ahmed Aribito Hassan - General Public Take Notice by Ahmedigm: 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
Reshared from my Nairaland wall
-

Re: Beware Of Ahmed Aribito Hassan - General Public Take Notice by lifesolutions(m): 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
Kindly read the evidence this idiot called Ahmed Aribito Hassan gave. You claimed that you wrote 10 articles for me and I paid for 5 remaining 5 to balance. From your evidences, it shows that I sent you text messages and emails pleading for time to pay the balance and that my intention was not deliberate. That is what any reasonable person would do if owing. But, instead of you to understand with me by be patient, you went to Facebook to write negative things about me and Facebook block you: You also went to my blog to write negative things about me and the blog admin also block: Lastly, you came here to write negative things about me

The same you that send me text messages and emails that you have sold my ebooks and also publish articles including the ones I paid for in other blogs. Ahmed Aribito Hassan, you are a very wicked person and I advice people never to do business with you or have anything to do with your blogs www.thenewsghost.com.ng and www.ahmedhassan.com.ng

God will reward you. I regret ever knowing you. You wrote only 5 articles out of over 50 articles on my blog. I owed 3 writers some money, it was the same emails and text I sent you that I sent to them. None of them ever insult me. We talk all the time. I would have not given you my blog, email and Gsm number if I was a bad. I notified all my writers to stop writing for me until I settle previous debt when I had personal issue and they all understand but you chose to be wicked thinking you are doing me not knowing you are fooling yourself

If this is how people or banks pursue debt, there would have be war. You said I owe you N8, 500 (not upto N10, 000) which is not true. The total money I owed my 3 writers is N10, 000. Remember I have spent already spent over N200, 000 on blogging in 2016 without making a dime yet. I did not compalin or make noise

GOD WILL REWARD YOU AHMED ARIBITO HASSAN
Re: Beware Of Ahmed Aribito Hassan - General Public Take Notice by Ahmedigm: 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
lifesolutions:
Kindly read the evidence this idiot called Ahmed Aribito Hassan gave. You claimed that you wrote 10 articles for me and I paid for 5 remaining 5 to balance. From your evidences, it shows that I sent you text messages and emails pleading for time to pay the balance and that my intention was not deliberate. That is what any reasonable person would do if owing. But, instead of you to understand with me by be patient, you went to Facebook to write negative things about me and Facebook block you: You also went to my blog to write negative things about me and the blog admin also block: Lastly, you came here to write negative things about me

The same you that send me text messages and emails that you have sold my ebooks and also publish articles including the ones I paid for in other blogs. Ahmed Aribito Hassan, you are a very wicked person and I advice people never to do business with you or have anything to do with your blogs www.thenewsghost.com.ng and www.ahmedhassan.com.ng

God will reward you. I regret ever knowing you. You wrote only 5 articles out of over 50 articles on my blog. I owed 3 writers some money, it was the same emails and text I sent you that I sent to them. None of them ever insult me. We talk all the time. I would have not given you my blog, email and Gsm number if I was a bad. I notified all my writers to stop writing for me until I settle previous debt when I had personal issue and they all understand but you chose to be wicked thinking you are doing me not knowing you are fooling yourself

If this is how people or banks pursue debt, there would have be war. You said I owe you N8, 500 (not upto N10, 000) which is not true. The total money I owed my 3 writers is N10, 000. Remember I have spent already spent over N200, 000 on blogging in 2016 without making a dime yet. I did not compalin or make noise

GOD WILL REWARD YOU AHMED ARIBITO HASSAN

I sent you 5 articles first, which was ₦5,000. And that was the only money you paid to my account.

I sent another 5 articles, another ₦5,000 but you never paid. I edited your ebook, ₦2,500, you never paid. I edited some web pages, ₦1,000, you never paid too. Total of ₦8,500. And you have the articles, the edited ebook and web pages.

Now that you refuse to pay the ₦8,500, for 5 articles and ebook and webpage editing, I no longer grant you use of the first 5 articles and the last 5, and the ₦5,000 you paid before for first 5 articles will be taken as payment for the ebook and webpage editing (total ₦3,500) and your short term use of my 10 articles (₦1,500).

Stop using my articles.

I did not sell your ebook and I did not publish my articles anywhere yet. Selling your ebook or getting back my articles were the alternatives I considered, I settled for my articles back instead. When I start publishing them, I will remember to share a link here.

You said you found out they were published on another site, so why are you still using them?

(1) (Reply)

Father Pays Tribute To Late Daughter Who Died In Dana Air Crash / Pastor Banned Females From Wearing Bra And Panties To Church / Military Base Found In Antarctica | What Was Discovered Will Shock You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.