Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

My Girlfriend’s Mother Is Eyeing Me! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Girlfriend’s Mother Is Eyeing Me! (615 Views)

Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her / Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian / Olamide's Mother Is Dead! (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend’s Mother Is Eyeing Me! by superchichi(f): 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
I love my girlfriend so much and cheating on her is not an option.
After dating without any issues for 7 months, my gf decided it is time I meet her parents.
I was skeptical about the whole thing cause I’m not financially buoyant yet and I don’t want to be an embarrassment to her family but she insisted on me knowing her mum, cause her dad is late.
I got read that day and dressed like Jidenna the classic man.
I got to her house and met her little brother. We were gisting while my girlfriend went with her sister to the market to get something to cook.
That was when her mother walked in.
She looked so gorgeous and curvy and from my observation, she should be in her late 30s or early 40s.
She inquired who I was and I introduced myself as her daughter’s boyfriend. She later complained that I should stop addressing her as “Ma”. I smiled.
Before my girlfriend came back, her mother also exchanged numbers with me.
I felt it was just a friendly gesture but later that night I got a text from her mum, professing love for me and how she wants us to be having an affair secretly cause the first time she saw me, she got attached to me.
Ha mummy!
She continued to text and call me and even sent me recharge cards and money.
I’m thinking of reporting her to my girlfriend but I don’t want to come in between a family

What do I do? Matured response please.

(1) (Reply)

Groom Causes Serious Confusion After Being Caught Kissing His Bride Like This On / Check Out Rita Dominic’s Breathtaking Outfits At TIFF16 (see Photos) / Comedian Bovi Sexy Dance With Female Fan On A Hoverboard [PICS+VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.