Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,451 members, 7,846,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

Must See – Why I Attacked Olamide At The Headies – Don Jazzy Finally Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Must See – Why I Attacked Olamide At The Headies – Don Jazzy Finally Opens Up (816 Views)

Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking / Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks / DON JAZZY Finally Takes Selfie With His Crush RIHANNA. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must See – Why I Attacked Olamide At The Headies – Don Jazzy Finally Opens Up by Scoop9ja: 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2016

Mavins boss, Don Jazzy has finally opened up on his feud with YBNL’s Olamide, at the Headies early this year.
The music producer said that he reacted out of anger, as he is very emotional about his kids.

“I learnt a lesson about anger, I don’t really get angry like that. At that particular point, I was angry and emotional about my kids. You have to understand there’s no greater love than the love of a father for his children,”
Jazzy said

“I think that’s the way people should know the amount of love i have for whoever is working for me. Especially those three. I guess I was weak, I was upset, spoke out of tongue. I’m sorry to my fans that expected better from me.”

On how they both resolved the issue:
Don Jazzy disclosed “That’s the beauty about adults. In two seconds after saying all that I regretted my actions. I realised that he did too and we got along. We didn’t want it to escalate.”
It would be recalled that on the first day of 2016, Olamide infamously went head to head with Don Jazzy at the Headies award, which led to their rift.

SOURCE: http://gidibest.com.ng/2016/09/must-see-why-i-attacked-olamide-at-the-headies-don-jazzy-finally-opens-up
Re: Must See – Why I Attacked Olamide At The Headies – Don Jazzy Finally Opens Up by EpicMaurice(m): 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lubbish
Re: Must See – Why I Attacked Olamide At The Headies – Don Jazzy Finally Opens Up by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
They always attack us everywhere
They attacked us at the Headies
They are attacking for us the current economic recession in the country forgetting that their own men from Enugu and Imo states took major part in the last general election and not forgetting their next door neighbour from the South too
Even on nairaland, they keep attacking us!!!

All these are summarised into two words ENVY and JEALOUSY
Re: Must See – Why I Attacked Olamide At The Headies – Don Jazzy Finally Opens Up by EpicMaurice(m): 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
derespect:
They always attack us everywhere
They attacked us at the Headies
They are attacking for us the current economic recession in the country forgetting that their own men from Enugu and Imo states took major part in the last general election and not forgetting their next door neighbour from the South too
Even on nairaland, they keep attacking us!!!

All these are summarised into two words ENVY and JEALOUSY
wtf is this one yammering about

(1) (Reply)

Pix Of The Day(funny) / I Learnt My Lesson, Would Never Address My Private Life Again – Tiwa Savage / I Masturbated 7 Times Daily For 7 Years – Gospel Musician Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.