Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

10 Useful Items You Should Never Throw Away In Your Home To Save Cost - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Useful Items You Should Never Throw Away In Your Home To Save Cost (878 Views)

Man Spits On His Wife After Chasing Wife & Children Away In Rivers State / I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband / List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Useful Items You Should Never Throw Away In Your Home To Save Cost by teemystic(f): 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
Doesn’t it feel good to actually be able to recreate some of the home-made items you have been trashing! The economy is harsh enough, saving some cash this period isn’t a bad idea:

1. Old Spices
Use your old spices as pest control, Spicy peppers like chilli or cayenne are good for keeping critters away from bulbs, just sprinkle the spice on the bulb itself or the topsoil around it. Black pepper can also be used to fight ants, which are repelled by the smell. You can also use them to fragrance your homemade cleaners, simmer a pot of old herbs to freshen your house.
Read more -- http://www.healthylifecoupon.com/2016/09/10-useful-items-you-should-never-throw.html

(1) (Reply)

Sultana, Missing Badiko Girl In Kaduna Found After 7 Months (photos) / How Much Can I Get These Baby Stuff In The Market. / My Husband Brings A Prostitute Home Every Friday – Wife Cries Bitterly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.