Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,776 members, 7,955,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:56 PM

Rules Of FACEBOOK For Men. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rules Of FACEBOOK For Men. (510 Views)

Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment / 25 Golden Rules Of Life In Pictures - Photo / 10 Social Media Platforms To Consider If You Are Tired Of Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rules Of FACEBOOK For Men. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
This is what I noticed on Facebook about my fellow Guys and I need to advice them now.
Guys this is How To become a top dude.
**When a girl ignores your message twice, leave her alone. She isn't blind, she just chose to ignore it. There's no need sending more messages. Move to the next chic sharply.
**When a girl accept your request, seriously typing "Tnx for accepting" on her wall is lame. Do it in her inbox. Some of you get ignored when you type that crap on their walls.
**You don't need to be a male LovePeddler. Don't woo every random chic on your list. Some are good enough to be just friends with you.
**As I usually stress, don't be a thirsty dude on a girl's post. If the post is nice, simply hit like" and move on. If you need to comment, make it brief and interesting. Don't go begging her to notice you.
**If the picture is beautiful, like it and give a simple compliment. If its not, there's no need lying to get her attention.
**When a girl is chatting with you, don't spend your whole time telling the girl how beautiful she is, a hundred other dudes tell her that everyday. They find it boring when you join the train.
**If you have those chicks who have never liked, shared or commented on any of your posts. They also don't reply your messages. Please why haven't you deleted them? Are You their slave?
**If you find yourself always starting a topic with a particular person, like you're always the first to message her, stop for a while. If she doesn't notice, you're not important to her...leave her alone.
**If you guys don't roll, don't tag her to your pictures. She might find it offensive.
The lesser of you, the better for you.
** When you are all over her wall, all over all her posts and all over all her pictures commenting and liking everything you see you are less appreciated because you are acting thirsty.
**When you compliment a girl on her picture and another person compliments the same picture, and the girl thanks the other person and skips your name, please remove your comment yours is never welcomed.
**It wasn't necessary.
Agree? Lets hear from your own point of view.
This is just an
# ADVICE ......
Don't get it twisted Biko.
Its_Rainjames
Re: Rules Of FACEBOOK For Men. by Captainz102(m): 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
Agreed, nice advice, very interesting.
Re: Rules Of FACEBOOK For Men. by Innoxxacs: 11:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
GUYS THAT GO ON WRITING "thanks for accepting me" arrrgghh I just can't withstand it
Re: Rules Of FACEBOOK For Men. by prahcetomi(m): 11:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
Crazy men will be thanking girls for accepting a friend request as if there's a link to pay acceptance fees. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Lasu 1st & 2nd Choice Utme & D. E Registration @ Affordable Price / Unaab Pre Screening Exercise / Project Topics And Materials In Office Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.