Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

BOX PARK. Shopping Mall Built With Shipping Containers - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / BOX PARK. Shopping Mall Built With Shipping Containers (1920 Views)

4 Bedroom Duplex Built With Italian Materials 4 Units Selling Cheap / Building A Shopping Mall / Houses Made From Shipping Containers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BOX PARK. Shopping Mall Built With Shipping Containers by Shinor(m): 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
This is a current project in Croydon, England. The company however has done similar projects in order parts of London. The first pictures taken during the early days of the construction were taken by me. The other pictures showing the mall in full swing were taken from the internet.
The opening ceremony of the new project is on October 29/30 2016. I hope to get the final pictures

(1) (Reply)

Palm View City, Ph! / Cheap Hot Properties In Lekki And V.i / i am an architect check my interior works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.