Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) (31247 Views)

Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) / King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) / Senator Adeyeye Playing On Meeting Osinbajo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) by alexov(m): 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
Where are those hateful kenyans? Even in our worst times we're still the better country as far as i'm concerned and it seems Mr. Zuckerberg agrees.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) by Oghumu1(m): 1:36am On Sep 03, 2016
Na selfie Baba dey take na him cross him hands like say na full picture?? No Nigerian can be honored this way o. Imagine when any Nigerian travel to abroad he's treated like a commoner, they won't take him to white house o, or even meet with Obama.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) by Chessdeen: 2:30am On Sep 03, 2016
Tell your friends to tell their friends to tell their families, for those with inquisitive minds, the perfect channel is here for them. Official Tech insider's channel C00264E95 is the one for them, to learn more about the universe, tech, mysteries, facts, inventions, diy, and lots more. You'll be amazed. C00264E95
C00264E95
C00264E95
C00264E95
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) by amtaken(f): 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
allytinted:

You Were The One That Help Beg On His Behalf Abi? SMH

Ask Lai Lai Mohammed.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) by preselect(m): 8:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
[size=19pt]The Photocratic republic of Buharia. . . grin grin grin grin

so this fool and his on line watch dogs have seen the insult hammered on them by nigerians due to the fact that Mr Facebook ignored them, they now went begging the guy to return to nigeria and take photos with them. . . . .
unbelievable how low these jiggaboos in Aso Rock can go grin grin grin grin grin

fools. . . . c'mon get back to work. . . .[/size]

#FoolsInPower

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) by davidif: 8:47am On Sep 08, 2016
jmoore:
Bubu be like........

Bros, that gif got me cracking up so much.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) by SugarPlum8: 11:18am On Sep 14, 2016
nnokwa042:
if he dey sell gala for hold up u go crush on him? grin grin grin grin

of kess yes tongue
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) by SugarPlum8: 11:21am On Sep 14, 2016
Naughtysite:

You love his money.

Its normal..

Nope, I love his personality.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 14, 2016
SugarPlum8:

Nope, I love his personality.

grin

Okay, i just heard that mark nsukabeg lost his $54bn dollars.

Infact he just trekked to my shop to buy N50 biscuits and purewater.

Do you still love Mark ?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) by SugarPlum8: 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
Naughtysite:

grin

Okay, i just heard that mark nsukabeg lost his $54bn dollars.

Infact he just trekked to my shop to buy N50 biscuits and purewater.

Do you still love Mark ?

sure cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Jittery About Herdsmen But Declared IPOB Terrorists – Soyinka Explode / June 12: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Democracy Day (Live Updates) / Umar Jibrilla Bindow's Son's Bride (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.