Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Rev. Chris Oyakhilome Confirms Joint Program With Pastor Benny Hinn In Lagos - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Rev. Chris Oyakhilome Confirms Joint Program With Pastor Benny Hinn In Lagos (1164 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Pastor Bennie Hinn At His Birthday (pictures) / Music Minister Sinach Pictured With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughters / Faith Seminar With Pastor Tope Oluyamoju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev. Chris Oyakhilome Confirms Joint Program With Pastor Benny Hinn In Lagos by aalangel(f): 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2016
The President of the Believers Loveworld aka Christ Embassy has confirmed the much advertised program with Tele-evangelist, Pastor Benny Hinn. The program will hold at the church headquarters on Billings way, Oregun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev. Chris Oyakhilome Confirms Joint Program With Pastor Benny Hinn In Lagos by mdokaba1(m): 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
As much as I respect both of them, but permit me to be quick to state that they have a thing in common.

They are both divorced.

(Aftrol, birds of a feather flock together).
Re: Rev. Chris Oyakhilome Confirms Joint Program With Pastor Benny Hinn In Lagos by ObaKlaz: 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
...Awon Pastor Sneh!grin
Re: Rev. Chris Oyakhilome Confirms Joint Program With Pastor Benny Hinn In Lagos by aalangel(f): 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
mdokaba1:

As much as I respect both of them, but permit me to be quick to state that they have a thing in common.

They are both divorced.

(Aftrol, birds of a feather flock together).

Brother, Pastor Hinn reconciled with his wife long ago. They even renewed their wedding vows.

www1.cbn.com/emotional-healing-benny-suzanne-hinn

1 Like

Re: Rev. Chris Oyakhilome Confirms Joint Program With Pastor Benny Hinn In Lagos by deebrain(m): 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
[size=20pt]I COMMAND PASTOR CHRIS AND HIS WIFE TO COME BACK TOGETHER AGAIN, IN JESUS NAME!!!!![/size]
Re: Rev. Chris Oyakhilome Confirms Joint Program With Pastor Benny Hinn In Lagos by aalangel(f): 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
deebrain:
[size=20pt]I COMMAND PASTOR CHRIS AND HIS WIFE TO COME BACK TOGETHER AGAIN, IN JESUS NAME!!!!![/size]

Amen oo.
Re: Rev. Chris Oyakhilome Confirms Joint Program With Pastor Benny Hinn In Lagos by mdokaba1(m): 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
aalangel:

Brother, Pastor Hinn reconciled with his wife long ago. They even renewed their wedding vows.

www1.cbn.com/emotional-healing-benny-suzanne-hinn

I know they have reconciled, but why divorce in the first place when the Bible clearly preaches against it.

And when will brother Chris reconcile with his wifey?

Do I need to emphasize that he lost my (And thousands of others) membership and respect the day he divorced his wifey?
Re: Rev. Chris Oyakhilome Confirms Joint Program With Pastor Benny Hinn In Lagos by aalangel(f): 11:23am On Sep 03, 2016
mdokaba1:

I know they have reconciled, but why divorce in the first place when the Bible clearly preaches against it.

And when will brother Chris reconcile with his wifey?

Do I need to emphasize that he lost my (And thousands of others) membership and respect the day he divorced his wifey?

For Benny Hinn, the divorce was from the wife cos she couldn't bear Pastor Hinn's many absence from home. It was as if she was loosing him to the people; you know oyibo now. Hope you know there's a way their own Christianity is. Na God know.

For Pastor Chris, who is actually my Pastor, he has never and will not sign any divorce papers. It's the wife that is filing and divorcing. Just Like Pastor Hinn, God will heal their home.
Re: Rev. Chris Oyakhilome Confirms Joint Program With Pastor Benny Hinn In Lagos by mdokaba1(m): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
aalangel:

For Benny Hinn, the divorce was from the wife cos she couldn't bear Pastor Hinn's many absence from home. It was as if she was loosing him to the people; you know oyibo now. Hope you know there's a way their own Christianity is. Na God know.

For Pastor Chris, who is actually my Pastor, he has never and will not sign any divorce papers. It's the wife that is filing and divorcing. Just Like Pastor Hinn, God will heal their home.
Re: Rev. Chris Oyakhilome Confirms Joint Program With Pastor Benny Hinn In Lagos by mdokaba1(m): 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
aalangel:

my dear you are better informed, and am sure you know that the same accusation applies to pastor Chris, for letting his pastorpreneuship get the better part of him without taking care of his family.

Anita complained of lack of attention, which every woman deserves from her husband.

she also complained of infidelity, of which she might not be far from tbe truth, cos I also attend (passively) Chris embassy kano. And I know what obtains amongst members.

pastor chris is surrounded by cute, but skimpily dressed workers in the white house, as you and I know that everytin goes in CE, so she cried out and was out to protect her man from been snached.

Anyways, how do u explain the fact that he never makes her a member of his entourage, which she has a right of place, and he only sees her once a years.

Its obvious he enjoys their company more than his family's and he never made any effort to make the marriage work.

haba!!!
Re: Rev. Chris Oyakhilome Confirms Joint Program With Pastor Benny Hinn In Lagos by aalangel(f): 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
mdokaba1:

my dear you are better informed, and am sure you know that the same accusation applies to pastor Chris, for letting his pastorpreneuship get the better part of him without taking care of his family.

Anita complained of lack of attention, which every woman deserves from her husband.

she also complained of infidelity, of which she might not be far from tbe truth, cos I also attend (passively) Chris embassy kano. And I know what obtains amongst members.

pastor chris is surrounded by cute, but skimpily dressed workers in the white house, as you and I know that everytin goes in CE, so she cried out and was out to protect her man from been snached.

Anyways, how do u explain the fact that he never makes her a member of his entourage, which she has a right of place, and he only sees her once a years.

Its obvious he enjoys their company more than his family's and he never made any effort to make the marriage work.

haba!!!

Brother, the handshake don dey pass elbow ooo. These are higher matters. My duty is to pray.
Re: Rev. Chris Oyakhilome Confirms Joint Program With Pastor Benny Hinn In Lagos by mdokaba1(m): 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
aalangel:

Brother, the handshake don dey pass elbow ooo. These are higher matters. My duty is to pray.

Our greatest Undoing Is Our gullibility .

we allow Our political and religious leaders to spell out what we should See as right
or wrong, without Using our Gift of Common sense.

l pity Our mentality.

Only God knows what you mean by " na higher matters"

Mental Slavery Cos Members no get right to talk .
Re: Rev. Chris Oyakhilome Confirms Joint Program With Pastor Benny Hinn In Lagos by aalangel(f): 11:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
mdokaba1:

Our greatest Undoing Is Our gullibility .

we allow Our political and religious leaders to spell out what we should See as right
or wrong, without Using our Gift of Common sense.

l pity Our mentality.

Only God knows what you mean by " na higher matters"

Mental Slavery Cos Members no get right to talk .

I don't know when our gist turned to insult. I don't speak against any man of God, including Rev. Mbaka or Anglican or Methodist priest. Is it now my Pastor I'll be discussing elaborately on social media? It's the same reason I've never said anything against Osibanjo though I'm anti-APC.

I don't know who you're referring to as gullible. Thanks for the conversation. Good night.
Re: Rev. Chris Oyakhilome Confirms Joint Program With Pastor Benny Hinn In Lagos by mdokaba1(m): 11:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
aalangel:

I don't know when our gist turned to insult. I don't speak against any man of God, including Rev. Mbaka or Anglican or Methodist priest. Is it now my Pastor I'll be discussing elaborately on social media? It's the same reason I've never said anything against Osibanjo though I'm anti-APC.

I don't know who you're referring to as gullible. Thanks for the conversation. Good night.

Anyways sowi, never meant to sound harsh sha, just that some tins de pain me especially when I see top figures people look up to for emulation, doing what is not right even in the sight of men, talk more of God.

pastor chris na my man anyday, if for nothing at least for his satorical excellence and verbal swags.

So pls dont take me to heart cute one.
Re: Rev. Chris Oyakhilome Confirms Joint Program With Pastor Benny Hinn In Lagos by aalangel(f): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
mdokaba1:

Anyways sowi, never meant to sound harsh sha, just that some tins de pain me especially when I see top figures people look up to for emulation, doing what is not right even in the sight of men, talk more of God.

pastor chris na my man anyday, if for nothing at least for his satorical excellence and verbal swags.

So pls dont take me to heart cute one.

Okay.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Birthday Mates Of November 21st,greatest Babies / Warri Vendors Needed! / Happy New Year 2015 Marathi Greetings Wallpapers Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.