Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,734 members, 7,862,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

These Anti-mmm Threads Are Becoming Really Immature! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / These Anti-mmm Threads Are Becoming Really Immature! (456 Views)

I Need These Anti-snore Products Now / Businessmen, Visit These Two Threads, Believe And Invest With Us - Goodluck / Ultimate Cycler Server Crashes. Is MMM Next? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Anti-mmm Threads Are Becoming Really Immature! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
This is my opinion and I'm not into MMM but I believe anybody who joins the network accepts that it comes with a high level of risk. Even on the website they tell you not to stake all your money and that you understand the risks involved. People should be responsible for what they do. You can only try so much to advise people but ultimately you don't tell anybody what to do.

You guys have made your point and should allow those who think it benefits them to be. Nigeria is facing a recession. Let's talk about that. If everybody were high/medium income earners, less people would see schemes like mmm to be important anyway. We should focus on other pressing matters and not masturbate with mmm all the bloody time. Again, this is my opinion. Thank you for respecting it.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Offline Marketing Strategies That Small Business Owners Can Implement / Help Please! / Please I Need Urgent Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.