Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning (60358 Views)

A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) / When Was The Last Time You Ate This Delicacy? FOR IGBOS! / The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by Marvel1206: 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by saibaba2(m): 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
Location?
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by dayleke: 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
Haaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol.........

1 Like

Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by Ofemmanu1: 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
Poor reptile.
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by labanji(m): 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
See wetin Buhari cause
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by Kaybaba5(m): 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
See meat........
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
Even the dreaded Dracula of yore thought he could just speed walk, grab anybody and suck him dry until be sucked on one HIV patient at a certain exhibition in New Zealand, I've forgotten the year. But, he died from AIDS the following year... grin

Lastking147:
Operation kill and chop
I knw one day una go chop venomous animal lipsrsealed
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by promise3048(m): 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
From my calculation if a Nigerian eats poison he will nt die,guy if u tink I dey lie make u try am
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by prinsam30: 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
Innocent Crocodile frustrated out from the river by Hunger due to economy recession

Buhari why
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by easiest(m): 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2016
It shows no work today
They'll busy through a whole day preparing this, I can understand why he's a mechanic
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by Temilayoborbor(m): 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
Flexherbal:
Is that a crocodile?
Nooo...lizard
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by nams77: 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
Nigerians with their penchant for killing wildlife. That's how Ebola and maburg and the rest came about....oh by the way, that's an alligator not a croc
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by donbenz(m): 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
End time cool
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by AngryNigerian(m): 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
ennyhola:
People can lie sha
they said bag of rice is N20,000
that is how they'll be misleading people,
I priced it today and it was N19,990

Thank God I went to the market myself

undecided undecided
May the Devil punish your punishment for me...

grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ishilove:
They will just kill and eat everything. Don't they know the meaning of conservation??
people dey hungry you dey talk of conservation. survive first before you help other animals.

1 Like

Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by HMZi: 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lala, ur joy is complete,cum eat!
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by mrofficial(m): 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
9emere:
see the creature my mechanic killed and ate at his workshop this morning

Poor reporting. You didn't even give us the location where this actually happened.
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by tunary(m): 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ishilove:
They will just kill and eat everything. Don't they know the meaning of conservation??
person dey hungery u dey talk of conservation, dnt blame them because d level of hunger in nigeria nw is deteriorating
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by ojophilip(m): 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
so in dis recession time una kill dis big thing come chop am alone? u deserve to be arrested
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
Flexherbal:
Is that a crocodile?
No....it's a Dilecroco tongue
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by fortunechy(m): 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
hunger dey
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by Kobicove(m): 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
This crocodile is a juvenile...

Must you people kill and eat evry wildlife you come across?

Are we Nigerians really so hungry that we have no sense of conservation?! angry
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by Jay542(m): 6:15pm On Sep 02, 2016
honeygirl17:
I no know why mechanics like dirty like this
Them no dey wash na.
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by xcuggsm(m): 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
NameChecker:
Operation Crocodile Smile

There is a rumour about town that our venerable mod - Lalasticlala - is planning to leave Nairaland to enlist in Operation Crocodile Smile.

Can somebody please let him know that the name crocodile smile does not imply that there will be abundance of crocodile meat pepper soup available for participants to chop.

Abeg, we don't want to lose him ooO. Instead Nairalanders can launch a snake meat pepper soup fund just to keep him happy.

ANY DONATIONS TO THE FUND??
wink I

1 Like

Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by muller101(m): 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
Is that not an alligator?
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by victorjoe(m): 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lastking147:
Operation kill and chop
I knw one day una go chop venomous animal lipsrsealed

Wetin go come happen? E go digest na.
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
The way Nigerians kill and eat everything bothers God. How come there are still rats in the country? Can you guys just start killing and eating rats ? Buhari..you see what your change has caused ?

1 Like

Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by jitolala(m): 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
Since the military are on code name;"Crocodile Smile"....Militants say[b] "crocodile Tears"[/b]...Your mechanic own will likely be "Crocodile die"
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by k4catch(m): 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
Am not surprise...
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by Greenback: 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
Flexherbal:
Is that a crocodile?
no,itishæ a crocodile grin
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by Kenturkey048(m): 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ur mechanic na THE BRAVE HUNTER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) / Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) / Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.