Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Breaking News: Man Exchanges Two Siblings For Bags Of Rice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking News: Man Exchanges Two Siblings For Bags Of Rice (926 Views)

Man Exchanges Boy For N48,000 Rice / Two Siblings Jailed For Internet Fraud In Delta State / Man Exchanges Two Siblings For Bags Of Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Man Exchanges Two Siblings For Bags Of Rice by deadkiss: 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
LAGOS—An unidentified middle-aged man, Wednesday, abducted two siblings, who were returning from extra-moral class in Satellite area of Lagos. Thereafter, he exchanged them for two bags of rice in a shop at 63, Marwa Road, near Chemist Bus Stop. The children are aged eight and 13. It was gathered that at the shop, the abductor told the sales girl that he would like to take two bags of rice to the mother of the children, whom he claimed owned a restaurant close-by, to ascertain whether the rice was the brand she needed. Speaking with Vanguard last night, owner of the shop, Mrs Silverline, explained that “he (the abductor) told my sales girl that the mother of the children needed Indian rice, but my sales girl told him that what we had was Brazilian rice and that it was good. “Thereafter, he made a phone call to someone he claimed was the mother of the children and at the end said he would like to take the bags of rice to the woman. But my girl insisted on following him to collect the money for the bags (N40,000) should the woman agree to buy them. “The stranger said he would ride on a motorcycle with the bags of rice, while my girl followed with the children on foot. But on reaching the purported restaurant, the owner said she never saw any one with bags of rice, neither did she admit knowing the children. “They walked to Ijegun end of Satellite without any sight of the abductor. When we asked the children about him, they said that the abductor was not their father.” An eyewitness, Ifeoma John, said that immediately the abductor left with the bags of rice, a man who claimed to be the biological father of the children, arrived, alleging that his children could have been hypnotised by the abductor. He contacted policemen from Satellite Division, who took everyone involved to the station, from where the children were released to their parents.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/man-exchanges-two-siblings-bags-rice/
Re: Breaking News: Man Exchanges Two Siblings For Bags Of Rice by DonBobes(m): 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
FTC.

Na wao.
Re: Breaking News: Man Exchanges Two Siblings For Bags Of Rice by IllegalMoney: 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
grin grin grin

Hunger bad

Buhari is a curse

Recession ti take over

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Man Exchanges Two Siblings For Bags Of Rice by Jengem: 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
God please help us in this country

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Man Exchanges Two Siblings For Bags Of Rice by BlackPeni5: 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
Trouble is brewing daily....Hope we don't wake up one day only to find out we're floating in space because Naija has been stolen.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Man Exchanges Two Siblings For Bags Of Rice by GoodofNaija: 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
deadkiss:
LAGOS—An unidentified middle-aged man, Wednesday, abducted two siblings, who were returning from extra-moral class in Satellite area of Lagos. Thereafter, he exchanged them for two bags of rice in a shop at 63, Marwa Road, near Chemist Bus Stop. The children are aged eight and 13. It was gathered that at the shop, the abductor told the sales girl that he would like to take two bags of rice to the mother of the children, whom he claimed owned a restaurant close-by, to ascertain whether the rice was the brand she needed. Speaking with Vanguard last night, owner of the shop, Mrs Silverline, explained that “he (the abductor) told my sales girl that the mother of the children needed Indian rice, but my sales girl told him that what we had was Brazilian rice and that it was good. “Thereafter, he made a phone call to someone he claimed was the mother of the children and at the end said he would like to take the bags of rice to the woman. But my girl insisted on following him to collect the money for the bags (N40,000) should the woman agree to buy them. “The stranger said he would ride on a motorcycle with the bags of rice, while my girl followed with the children on foot. But on reaching the purported restaurant, the owner said she never saw any one with bags of rice, neither did she admit knowing the children. “They walked to Ijegun end of Satellite without any sight of the abductor. When we asked the children about him, they said that the abductor was not their father.” An eyewitness, Ifeoma John, said that immediately the abductor left with the bags of rice, a man who claimed to be the biological father of the children, arrived, alleging that his children could have been hypnotised by the abductor. He contacted policemen from Satellite Division, who took everyone involved to the station, from where the children were released to their parents.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/man-exchanges-two-siblings-bags-rice/

Obviously a thread for wailers to wail on!
Re: Breaking News: Man Exchanges Two Siblings For Bags Of Rice by NaijaMutant(f): 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Man Exchanges Two Siblings For Bags Of Rice by GoodofNaija: 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
Wailers food is ready....come and wail!
Re: Breaking News: Man Exchanges Two Siblings For Bags Of Rice by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
case of scam not economic problems
Re: Breaking News: Man Exchanges Two Siblings For Bags Of Rice by NaijaMutant(f): 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2016
GoodofNaija:
Wailers food is ready....come and wail!

Does your family know you still support Buhari online?

Curse awaits you the day they find out grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Man Exchanges Two Siblings For Bags Of Rice by otitokoroleti: 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
deadkiss:

Hungerbad
Re: Breaking News: Man Exchanges Two Siblings For Bags Of Rice by abokibuhari: 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
civil war loading....
Re: Breaking News: Man Exchanges Two Siblings For Bags Of Rice by princemillla(m): 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
Eeeeeeeeh Nawa for Nigeria oooo

(1) (Reply)

Another Delta State Poly Student Died, Her Cause OF Dead With Shock You / Riot In Kafanchan Kaduna State / A 17 Years Old Teenager Who Stabbed His Friend To Death At 16th Birthday Party I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.