Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Toyota Corolla Gli & Xli Trim (information Required) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toyota Corolla Gli & Xli Trim (information Required) (3268 Views)

Brand New 2013 Toyota Corolla GLI (thumbstart, Navigation, Backup Cam) / Registered 2008 Toyota Corolla GLI (Bought Brand New) / 2012 MODEL TOYOTA COROLLA GLI FORSALE,VERY CLEAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Corolla Gli & Xli Trim (information Required) by unite4real: 12:31pm On Oct 04, 2009
Each time i search for autos online, i never have to see these trims in Toyota listings. Does it mean they are not sold in the United States or are they not toyota listings? each time i search for the 2003-2006 model of corolla, it is either the CE, LE and S i get online, yet i do know that there is one which is my colleague uses and it is 1.8GLi 2006 model corolla. the trim is not any of the CE,LE and S. where could this be found to buy online. i see that there are a lot of it here in Nigeria used by Banks in the last two years.

Any one with information about this should throw more lights onto this.
Re: Toyota Corolla Gli & Xli Trim (information Required) by unite4real: 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2009
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Toyota Corolla Gli & Xli Trim (information Required) by unite4real: 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2009
Each time i search for autos online, i never have to see these trims in Toyota listings. Does it mean they are not sold in the United States or are they not toyota listings? each time i search for the 2003-2006 model of corolla, it is either the CE, LE and S i get online, yet i do know that there is one which is my colleague uses and it is 1.8GLi 2006 model corolla. the trim is not any of the CE,LE and S. where could this be found to buy online. i see that there are a lot of it here in Nigeria used by Banks in the last two years.

Re: Toyota Corolla Gli & Xli Trim (information Required) by unite4real: 7:48am On Nov 14, 2009

Re: Toyota Corolla Gli & Xli Trim (information Required) by unite4real: 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2009
Re: Toyota Corolla Gli & Xli Trim (information Required) by jpphilips(m): 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2011
The above specs are SA while the s,le re US.

(1) (Reply)

2003 Nissan Morano(reg)neat Car In & Out------1.55m / Nissan Maxima (Dagrin) 2004 Model @ Xmas sales Rate Of 1.950,000m sold sold.... / Neatly Used Kia Rio 012, Registered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.