Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,047 members, 7,863,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:15 AM

I Will Create An Android App For Your Site And Place It In Google Play Store - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Create An Android App For Your Site And Place It In Google Play Store (587 Views)

Tutorial: How To Create An Attractive Blog With Blogger From Scratch In 1 Hour / Wordpress Site And Naija Adsense For Sale / Top 10 High Paying Niche In Google Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Create An Android App For Your Site And Place It In Google Play Store by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
I will design an android app for you and place it on Google play store.
In the app, you will be able to;
- Synchronize posts from your website to the app. This will give you constant audience.
- With push notification, you can send automatic short message to your audience free. You can send this message to advertise a product or
notify them of new post or product.
- You can monetize the app using your preferred advert platform. As a bonus, I will open google Admob account to start earning immediately.
- You can stream audio and video directly in the app.
- You can accept payment right inside the app.
- If need be, I can inculcate a chat feature to enable communication within the app.
Talk to me and lets discuss an endless possibility in advanced branding.

Lets chat on Whatsapp: 09032125297. Send a quick mail to gabrielobinna@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Will Create An Android App For Your Site And Place It In Google Play Store by Amplitron: 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lots of adverts without contact details Gabriel?
Re: I Will Create An Android App For Your Site And Place It In Google Play Store by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
I believe that is settled now. Thanks
Amplitron:
Lots of adverts without contact details Gabriel?
Re: I Will Create An Android App For Your Site And Place It In Google Play Store by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
As a bonus, I will design a complimentary banner to advertise your app for download.
Re: I Will Create An Android App For Your Site And Place It In Google Play Store by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 05, 2016
Get a design like this for your app

(1) (Reply)

Payoneer Fund Needed / Infolinks Account Or Media.net Needed With Approved Domain Needed / How To Play Youtube Video In Slow Motion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.