Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Samsung Stops Sale Of Galaxy Note 7 After 35 Already Sold Units Caught Fire - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Stops Sale Of Galaxy Note 7 After 35 Already Sold Units Caught Fire (712 Views)

Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 / Samsung To Produce 100,000 Units Of Galaxy X Foldable Phone / Samsung Warns Galaxy Note 7 Owners To Stop Using Phones At Risk Of Exploding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Stops Sale Of Galaxy Note 7 After 35 Already Sold Units Caught Fire by tunisbaba(m): 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
Just after two weeks of launching, Galaxy Note 7 has received a very bad users review that may negatively impact its sale. The phone, like every other Samsung’s phones, comes with a lot of thrilling features that will make you want to save up your salary in order to get one.

However, the early buyers of this phone are already complaining of an usual experience leading to the phone catching fire while charging. Some users reported that the USB Charging port of the phone melted while charging and this led to a total damage of the phone.

The worst reported experience was given by a user who claimed that his phone exploded like a bomb just after removing the charger and putting it in his waist. A Lot of pictures and videos have also surfaced online to provide to Samsung that its new flagship phone actually catches fire and the Korean company has finally confirmed the claims itself.

Samsung attributed the explosion to the battery of the phone and called for a halt to the sale of the phone. The phone maker also promised to replace the 35 already sold unit of the phone which has been confirmed to catch fire.

Out of the 2.5 Million copies of the new Galaxy Note 7 manufactured, 1 Million copies have been sold and Samsung can only hope this embarrassing circumstance doesn’t negatively hit the sale of its other smartphones.

Culled from: http://howtotechnaija.com/samsung-stops-sale-of-galaxy-note-7-after-it-catches-fire/

Re: Samsung Stops Sale Of Galaxy Note 7 After 35 Already Sold Units Caught Fire by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
shocked

OohhMG! My dream phone for Christmas cry cry cry cry

Hope Samsung will do sumtin... Apple 7 is soon to be launch ooo....
Re: Samsung Stops Sale Of Galaxy Note 7 After 35 Already Sold Units Caught Fire by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
Tecno users will be gloating over this news grin

1 Like

Re: Samsung Stops Sale Of Galaxy Note 7 After 35 Already Sold Units Caught Fire by HMZi: 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:
shocked

some pipo get money sha!.
Re: Samsung Stops Sale Of Galaxy Note 7 After 35 Already Sold Units Caught Fire by HMZi: 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
Like using a time bomb..tik tok..booooom.. .d fone dope sha.
Re: Samsung Stops Sale Of Galaxy Note 7 After 35 Already Sold Units Caught Fire by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
HMZi:
some pipo get money sha!.

Money is not a problem... All I want is an excellent phone for Christmas... My phone is too old now. I need a new one and been waiting for this.. But seems it's a failure... undecided
Re: Samsung Stops Sale Of Galaxy Note 7 After 35 Already Sold Units Caught Fire by HMZi: 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Money is not a problem... All I want is an excellent phone for Christmas... My phone is too old now. I need a new one and been waiting for this.. But seems it's a failure... undecided
as per time bomb tinz......for me 2 change 4one hard,i surely blame buhari.
Re: Samsung Stops Sale Of Galaxy Note 7 After 35 Already Sold Units Caught Fire by tunisbaba(m): 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:
shocked

Lol. Maybe you should go for iPhone 7 then

(1) (Reply)

Launch Of 4G Lte Network In Nigeria The Way Backward / USB Killer Vs Xbox One S And Ps4 Pro / The 4th Generation Design From Infinix Mobility Flagship Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.