Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

NDLEA Destroys Huge Cannabis Farm In Oyo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Destroys Huge Cannabis Farm In Oyo (579 Views)

20-Year-Old Caught With Cannabis Hidden In Bread (Photo) / NDLEA Destroys 77.82 Hectares Of Indian Hemp Farm In Osun / NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDLEA Destroys Huge Cannabis Farm In Oyo by Petmax: 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
The war against illicit drug use and abuse must be won at all cost, in order to stop the constant decimation of productive youth in the country.

The Director Operations and General Enforcement of the NDLEA Mr. Olugbenga Mabo led a special task force comprising of all security agencies destroy cannabis farm in Oyo state

Mr. Mabo noted that cannabis remains the most frequently abused and this makes it imperative to take the campaign to the roots and sources of cannabis, by discovering farm lands where they are being cultivated illegally

The NDLEA boss added that the war must involve all strata of the society.

Situated in the heart of the Gambari forest reserve is over 58 hectares of forest that has now been converted to a plantation of cannabis.

The latest destruction of over 50 hectares of cannabis is the second in recent time at the same Gambari forest reserve which is one of the largest forest reserve in South west Nigeria.

SOURCE: http://www.petmaxflame.com/2016/09/ndlea-destroys-huge-cannabis-farm-in-oyo.html
Cc; Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Semid4lyfe, Obinoscopy, Mynd44, Dominique

Re: NDLEA Destroys Huge Cannabis Farm In Oyo by soberdrunk(m): 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
This thread just reminded me of my weed experience, there was this girl i was toasting in uni back then, she had "VERY" strict parents so i used to sneak in and out of their house, one faithful evening some of my friends came over to my place and started smoking weed, normally i always pretend to join them but unfortunately for me that day we were inside the room with all the windows locked and Ac on. To cut the story short, when the weed start to ignite 4 my brain, nah d girl house the thing push me go and by the time i got there i was "stoned", sadly she wasnt around and the gateman opened the gate for me............... Later she told me i had dinner with her mum and dad, misbehaved WELL WELL, dragged remote control with the grandmother, sat on her mothers leg, broke like 4 plates and two cups cheesy cheesy cheesy THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS "KIDS STAY AWAY FROM DRUGS"!!!!!!!
Re: NDLEA Destroys Huge Cannabis Farm In Oyo by Flexherbal(m): 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
Stubborn farmers!
Re: NDLEA Destroys Huge Cannabis Farm In Oyo by LadyVerah(f): 11:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ok o...

(1) (Reply)

Arm Robber New Trap In Lagos...beware / Police Arrests Man Who Dressed As A Woman To Con Villagers / Oboy! Robbers Invade Police Station In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.