Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" (47423 Views)

Tiwa Savege Having Fun As She Cook So Much Of Food For Xmas / Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W / Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" by LesbianBoy(m): 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
undecided
Re: Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
Just saw it on Instagram now.
Re: Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" by Jacko1(m): 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
Who is stalking who now
Re: Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
there is a twitter war between nigerians vs kenyans right now #kenyanVsNigerian but nigerians are nowhere to be seen. kenyans are massacring them
Re: Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" by Maxcollins042(m): 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
freesinzu:

blame buhari NT me
Am tired of blaming the old man.
Re: Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" by EmekaBlue(m): 7:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
they r rich and not broke and frustrated like pple vexing fr this newz....
Re: Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
Nawa for unna oo. An advert for rebtel na him unna carry serious like this

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" by Maxcollins042(m): 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
africaken254:
there is a twitter war between nigerians vs kenyans right now #kenyanVsNigerian but nigerians are nowhere to be seen. kenyans are massacring them
And you came to mobilize Spartan warriors to go with you and defend the bashing bah?
Re: Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" by evelynluv(f): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
Even though his wife can't cook or know how to make home made shawarma like daddy freeze Bae,he is still fully in love with her and she's still the best.
Re: Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
Maxcollins042:

And you came to mobilize Spartan warriors to go with you and defend the bashing bah?
tweet at your own risk #KOT legion is already mobilized
Re: Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" by freesinzu(m): 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
Maxcollins042:

Am tired of blaming the old man.
So y don't we shift the blame to someone who has not being getting to much attention say

Osinbajo
Re: Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" by Maxcollins042(m): 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
africaken254:
tweet at your own risk
#KOT legion is already mobilized
LOL.... what could have started the e-war?
Re: Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" by holluphemydavid(m): 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
Basket mouth dnt nid to answer dat clown called freeze
Re: Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" by dopeJemi: 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
Something is wrong with you op, that is a commercial for rebtel, he was not referring to his wife
Re: Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" by Maxcollins042(m): 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
freesinzu:

So y don't we shift the blame to someone who has not being getting to much attention say

Osinbajo
Egbon am not a blame shifter
Re: Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" by beautiful232(f): 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
You can get yourself a cook so you can SPOKE freely

when you married her you didn't know all that

abi nau joke you dey
Re: Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
Basket my man, nothing do u
Re: Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" by BayFashionHub(m): 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2016
mitcheewwww wake me up if NEPA dn bring light
Re: Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" by freesinzu(m): 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2016
Maxcollins042:

Egbon am not a blame shifter
Aburo, I tought u were
Re: Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" by ahahnow: 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
shade
Re: Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
Maxcollins042:

LOL.... what could have started the e-war?
i think its mark zuckerberg

LOL ,kenyans are crazy grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" by AliAiyes: 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
m

Re: Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" by originalKsp(m): 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
Isokay

Re: Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" by sojics(m): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
I can never use my mouth talk say bright nkpocha a.k.a basket mouth, yeye man him is. Ewu, ewe, akuya, kafir, onye Agwu. Onye iberibe, no no no I can't insult my brother.
Re: Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
Maxcollins042:
Devil just dey use some people build misunderstanding between two gentlemen.

Internet has made almost everybody a gossiper.

Hahahahaha, goodnight bro
Re: Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" by Maxcollins042(m): 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2016
africaken254:
i think its mark zuckerberg

LOL ,kenyans are crazy grin grin grin
Lolzzzz...... Mehn,those people gat zero chills this night o. They are seriously bashing but do we care? No we don't and that's because we have more serious issues at hand.
Re: Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" by Maxcollins042(m): 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
jagugu88li:

Hahahahaha, goodnight bro
Sweet dreams sis

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
Maxcollins042:

Lolzzzz...... Mehn,those people gat zero chills this night o. They are seriously bashing but do we care? No we don't and that's because we have more serious issues at hand.

kenyans are bullies and its a friday grin grin grin

Re: Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" by virginchaser(m): 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
Basket mouth or wetin dem call you? you go sleep for couch tonite.
Re: Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
Maxcollins042:

Spartans! Love that movie like kilode grin
Re: Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" by princechinedu(m): 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
Vizkizz:
As we are all awear daddy freeze uploaded a picture of the food (shawama) his wife made him yesterday. Basket mouth decides to do his own version with a video on IG he captioned it

My wife does not know how to cook so I SPOKE FREELY grin

Might the be a clap back at freeze? wink

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ23-H7B-u4/

this op... am sure you have not heard of rabella. ... its it's a telecom advert.. no shades being thrown.. stop spreading unnecessary news.. This post is misleading and should be taken off front page..
Re: Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" by nonjebose(m): 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
Nl has been boring today*checks out*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sharon Nwogbo Wears A Completely See-Through Bodysuit / Mike Godson Signs Deal With Bollywood, Set To Feature In Zee World / Chidinma Kedike Shows Off Boyish Look In New Hairstyle Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.