Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,454 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

See What A Ghanaian Said About Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria And Kenya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What A Ghanaian Said About Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria And Kenya (1331 Views)

20+ Unbelievable Facts About Mark Angel Comedy / Pictures Of Mark Zuckerberg Visit To Nigeria (see All The Photos) / Linda Ikeji Tweeted On Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria & Got This Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Ghanaian Said About Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria And Kenya by Titto93(m): 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
I just saw this on a Facebook wall and decided to share because I know we, Nigerians will not take!!!

Re: See What A Ghanaian Said About Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria And Kenya by iykekelvins(m): 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
Wetyn I just read?

Its like that guy wilshh to be hon fortunate

Ghana wey be land of the sun, he no won spoil him complexion

1 Like

Re: See What A Ghanaian Said About Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria And Kenya by thesicilian: 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
That reply was epic
Re: See What A Ghanaian Said About Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria And Kenya by harrysjones(m): 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
make i book space space incase he reach front page.... make i type fast [b]adewumiopeyemi was here.. i like dis guy.. a simple guy....[/b]

Re: See What A Ghanaian Said About Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria And Kenya by LovelynB(f): 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
Eyaa! E pain am for body.Nigeria na oga.
Re: See What A Ghanaian Said About Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria And Kenya by youngest85(m): 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2016
Na true o, at ds time we'r less privilegd

Inshort we'r handicap
Re: See What A Ghanaian Said About Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria And Kenya by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
He couldn't even spell privileged cry
Re: See What A Ghanaian Said About Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria And Kenya by Sugarcious(m): 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
See who is calling Nigeria less privilege...Mark doesn't know if a country like Ghana even exist. His purpose for visiting was clear. So is Rome also less privileged? because he visited Rome too. The logic is simple, Ghanaians don't use social media. There are still in the dark.
Re: See What A Ghanaian Said About Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria And Kenya by casttlebarbz(m): 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
Dey dia dey fight untop mater wey no fit put 1kobo 4 ur bank account
Re: See What A Ghanaian Said About Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria And Kenya by PrinceAbinibi: 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2016
Re: See What A Ghanaian Said About Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria And Kenya by whitley(m): 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
Epic
Re: See What A Ghanaian Said About Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria And Kenya by bayelsa1son(m): 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ghana and their stupid accent....for der mind dem dey speak british english yeye nation

(1) (Reply)

Who Rocked It Better ( Photo) / Basketmouth Reacts To Emma Ugolee Photo On Instagram / New Music: Runtown Ft Climax-mad Over You Remix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.