Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Why I’m Leaving Ybnl Label – Chinko Ekun - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why I’m Leaving Ybnl Label – Chinko Ekun (396 Views)

#BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi / Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Chinko Ekun – Shayo Ft. Falz & Dremo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I’m Leaving Ybnl Label – Chinko Ekun by Celebgister: 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
YBNL Tiger, Chinko Ekun has showed his coming near near exit from the label.

The label boss, Olamide skipped the rapper’s name in a recent interview he had while listing artistes who were going on the label tour.

Chinko’s manager, Paul said said he was omitted by Olamide because the rapper’s contract with YBNL will soon expire, adding that chances of renewing his contract was very not certain.

“Chinko’s name being excluded became due to his contract which is expiring soon, but Olamide did not let that out to the media,”

including that

CONTINUE HERE: http://www.amebosquare.com/entertainment/im-leaving-ybnl-label-chinko-ekun/

(1) (Reply)

However, The Retailer Said That " / Moana Really Amzing Enjoy With Your Family..! / Next Star Wars Film Gets A Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.