Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Illegal Houses In Agege - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Illegal Houses In Agege (17191 Views)

Photos: Bayelsa State Demolishes Illegal Structures / PHOTOS: Lagos Govt Visits Collapsed Building In Lekki / Lagos Demolishes Adebutu Kessignton, Baba-Ijebu's 4-storey Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Illegal Houses In Agege by horlakunle25(m): 7:04am On Sep 03, 2016
Pavore9:
Which part of Agege is that?
exactly dat place wey u knw na!!!...hope u are nt affected??
Re: PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Illegal Houses In Agege by Pavore9: 7:06am On Sep 03, 2016
horlakunle25:
exactly dat place wey u knw na!!!...hope u are nt affected??

Nah, Agege has never been my zone.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Illegal Houses In Agege by fkj950ax(m): 7:12am On Sep 03, 2016
searchiing4love:
IPOB yoots will soon wake up from their bed bug infested mats to form victim mentality as usual. Watch as they turn these demolition into anti-igbo gestures by the lagos state government. Bunch of clowns grin

Must you always tribalise stuffs.

Today, I totally stand with SS, SE and condemn your victim mentality post. Shame.
Re: PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Illegal Houses In Agege by naijacentric(m): 7:16am On Sep 03, 2016
oduastates:

Back to their villages to grow the rice, yam, cocoa,oil palm, cassava etc needed to feed the country
ur a wicked soul dats so unfair to ur fellow nigerian
Re: PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Illegal Houses In Agege by Smooyis(m): 7:19am On Sep 03, 2016
I pray God will redirect them, and provide for their immediate needs.

The only mistake the Lagos State government made was to have allowed the victims to settle enmass before this action. This gave the settlers the false impression that they were in the right place. Government should always be proactive.

Many of us who are condemning the Lagos State government for their insensitivity at this time, will still equally condemn them if there is a case of insecurity brought about as a result of their inaction to do what is right.
Re: PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Illegal Houses In Agege by legendte(m): 7:25am On Sep 03, 2016
searchiing4love:
IPOB yoots will soon wake up from their bed bug infested mats to form victim mentality as usual. Watch as they turn these demolition into anti-igbo gestures by the lagos state government. Bunch of clowns grin
I am sure you live in a slump. You can only see Ipob in the market to hustle and at lekki and VI to chill.
You can only see Afonja for park to hustle and Ajegunle and agege to chill.
We are milking Lagos dry and there is nothing you can do about that. We hire almajiri to man our gate and an Afonja to drive us around. hahahaha.

Cone head in brown roof Republic.
Re: PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Illegal Houses In Agege by legendte(m): 7:33am On Sep 03, 2016
ShootToKill:
E be like say na Abooki people and yorubamudeens dey stay there. Chai see poverty.
No let them come after you with their scratched dirty faces and cone heads.
Them dey claim landlord yet na for slump them dey live.
Wizkid dey pay rent for Igbo man house while Linda dey live for her own mansion.
hahaha
Re: PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Illegal Houses In Agege by Felixtuta(m): 7:39am On Sep 03, 2016
Rubbish!!!

They are not even considering the high inflation and unemployment in the country.

They are busy displacing those once that managed to employ themselves...you call it illegal and swings into action, but ignores the corrupt practices done in big offices by your fellow politicians.

Just punishing the poor.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Illegal Houses In Agege by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 03, 2016
naijacentric:
ur a wicked soul dats so unfair to ur fellow nigerian
really? please explain to me how wicked and unfair his suggestion is, FYI village folks are healthier, richer and more comfortable, my parents are famers in the village lives in a big house, eats good food, gets good sleep enjoys the village fresh air.
why would one want to live in a congested, air polluted, sewage polluted shanty in agege? i am not sure, lagos or agege is a notoriously filthy ghetto to live in. hence i only go there for bussiness when ever i visit nigeria otherwise village is were i stay always. good palm wine, fresh food from the farm and bush meat, pretty village girls tongue grin you should try your village man! village is brilliant!
Re: PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Illegal Houses In Agege by loomer: 7:59am On Sep 03, 2016
oduastates:

Back to their villages to grow the rice, yam, cocoa,oil palm, cassava etc needed to feed the country

You forget say Lagos na some people village ba?
Re: PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Illegal Houses In Agege by eyomade(m): 8:05am On Sep 03, 2016
I witness it. Dey are all shanties along d rail line from abbatior to fagba juction where armed robbers use as dia hide out.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Illegal Houses In Agege by gabbytabby: 8:07am On Sep 03, 2016
You sef. Person come to sorry for people na to advertise roof be ya own. Diaris God.

gist4kidsblog:
Ok

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Illegal Houses In Agege by seyluv(f): 8:09am On Sep 03, 2016
Who is advising d govt for Christ sake,? U can keep on frustrating those dat voted for u and d poor., it not nice, it shouldn't happen in dis hard time....
Yesterday it was ikoyi DAT shops were demolished without prior notice, today is agege. why??
Ambode should be warned seriously - his govt should stop all dis unnecessary frustration..wen d poor revolt, d rich will be seriously affected o..

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Illegal Houses In Agege by brimful: 8:38am On Sep 03, 2016
searchiing4love:
You must be a fool to link this to igbo.....you and your people are the clowns

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Illegal Houses In Agege by Jawn(m): 8:50am On Sep 03, 2016
zibi5:
OXFORD DICTIONARY: New word inclusion. BUHARI /bu:-a-ri:/ Noun: buhari 1. hard, hardship, difficult, harsh, tough; e.g "The economy is now buhari for the masses" Synonyms: onerous, strenuous, arduous grueling, painful, hellish; Antonyms: easy, smooth, simple. Verb: buharify, buharicate, buharification; 2. to make complex, worse, unbearable; e.g "Please don't come and buharicate issues here" "The only way to reduce applicants is to buharify the process" Synonyms: complicate, exacerbate, degenerate; Antonyms: simplify, ameliorate. Adjective: buharific 3. terrible, hectic, difficult; Synonyms: tough, back-breaking, intricate, knotty, thorny; Antonyms: fantastic, splendid, pleasant. e.g "How were your final exams? It was buharific!!!"
seen
Re: PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Illegal Houses In Agege by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 03, 2016
Nigerian leaders are always punishing it's people.house you can't provide.jobs you cant provide. Only hardship and sorrow tomorrow they will say vote for me..vote for me...so I can kill you ...yeye
Re: PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Illegal Houses In Agege by lordheir: 9:25am On Sep 03, 2016
ashala:

Funny enough, you will still see one gullible Mugu that will go ahead and call the number and then end up being swindled. undecided
I just mean to help
Re: PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Illegal Houses In Agege by lordheir: 9:28am On Sep 03, 2016
ashala:

Funny enough, you will still see one gullible Mugu that will go ahead and call the number and then end up being swindled. undecided
I mean no harm pls.. just wanna help
Dnt misinterpret it
Re: PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Illegal Houses In Agege by 4dor: 9:38am On Sep 03, 2016
woodcook:
Demolition of shatties is a temporary solution to the problem at hand. What happens next; the inhabitants will only move to other ghettos in the city.

I think the permanent solution to the problem is for the government to improve the economy. If the economy is sounds, and opportunities abound, people will move away from such neighborhood as soon as their lives improve.

When the economy was at its best during the OBJ administration, we had more shanties in Lagos.
Re: PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Illegal Houses In Agege by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
4dor:

When the economy was at its best during the OBJ administration, we had more shanties in Lagos.

My dear Nigerian economy has always been a mess. Since late 80's Nigerian economy has never been any where near half what a healthy economy is like.
Re: PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Illegal Houses In Agege by Timmypromise(m): 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
embarassedwhat a pity[b]what a pity[/b]what a pity
Re: PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Illegal Houses In Agege by macuwon(m): 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
Op this is not agege, it's iju.. The demolition is by the rail side that spans from abbatoir to fagba junction. It's an hausa settlement.
Re: PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Illegal Houses In Agege by naijacentric(m): 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
gypsey:
really? please explain to me how wicked and unfair his suggestion is, FYI village folks are healthier, richer and more comfortable, my parents are famers in the village lives in a big house, eats good food, gets good sleep enjoys the village fresh air.
why would one want to live in a congested, air polluted, sewage polluted shanty in agege? i am not sure, lagos or agege is a notoriously filthy ghetto to live in. hence i only go there for bussiness when ever i visit nigeria otherwise village is were i stay always. good palm wine, fresh food from the farm and bush meat, pretty village girls tongue grin you should try your village man! village is brilliant!
not comprehensive dats not enuf reason to say suchnif d rural areas had infrastructures does people wont be in d city if d govment die their homework well everbody wil kno wher dey belong
Re: PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Illegal Houses In Agege by ststyreal(f): 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
searchiing4love:
Haaa, e ma Ku nitori Igbo. Are u saying that there is no Yoruba's living in that same place? Aye asan.

(1) (2) (Reply)

View This Neoclassical 3-bedroom Bungalow Architectural Building Design / AFFORDABLE AND SECURED ESTATES AVAILABLE!! Call: 08102007518. / Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.