Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,481 members, 7,843,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

LETTER OF EXCLUSION: Pls I Need Your Advice - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / LETTER OF EXCLUSION: Pls I Need Your Advice (2623 Views)

NYSC Requirements For Issuance Of Letter Of Exclusion / Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter / NYSC Exclusion Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LETTER OF EXCLUSION: Pls I Need Your Advice by Berylpharm(m): 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
pls I need advice, being an HND graduate from one of d colleges of health technology in the country ,unfortunately d college hasn't got its nysc accreditation(but still on process).And since 2013 that I have graduated have been trying to search for job without nysc,exemption cert or exclusion letter,in which I wasn't comfortable cos of the absence of these documents, even I went to the college recently where I graduated to know the latest, unfortunately the mgt telling me the process is ongoing,but dis development saddened my heart cos they kept saying the stupid statement before I graduated. Now I want to ask whether is proper going to the NYSC HQ in abuja to ask for the exclusion letter because these documents are important if someone is looking job opportunity......... Moreover, I was moved to go for relevant professional training course which I'm have the certificate presently......

PLS I NEED UR ADVICE..... tanks in anticipation
Re: LETTER OF EXCLUSION: Pls I Need Your Advice by danla44(m): 12:22am On Sep 03, 2016
The issuance of exclusion letter is now online on nysc portal, get your school to upload your details and then you apply.. ... Do not go to to Nysc abuja, nobody will attend to you.
Re: LETTER OF EXCLUSION: Pls I Need Your Advice by kaysy(m): 8:31am On Sep 03, 2016
If your school is not listed on https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/CheckInstitutionCourses forget about collecting any certificate from NYSC, besides collection of Exemption/Exclusion certificates are now online NOT in schools or NYSC offices.
Re: LETTER OF EXCLUSION: Pls I Need Your Advice by Berylpharm(m): 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
thanks to all,since the college hasn't been accredited I can't get the exclusion letter.
very saddened..... mitchew
Re: LETTER OF EXCLUSION: Pls I Need Your Advice by dudu200: 6:05am On Sep 04, 2016
All the people that responded his siad it all the process of collecting any nysc certificate start from ur school. And online reg. Meanwhile why not consider doing another program instead of waiting for ur school accreditation. U need to move on with your life. My 2 cents God bless.

1 Like

Re: LETTER OF EXCLUSION: Pls I Need Your Advice by legaxi(m): 11:54am On Sep 06, 2016
Please OP can you at least mention the name of this your college, it will go a long way to help prospective JamBites and other intending wannabe students to deter away and save them the agony of an unfortunate circumstance at which you find yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Finally, NYSC Breaks Silence On Payment Of 30,000 Allowance / NYSC Batch B 2015 Is November. See Proof (pic). / Nysc 2015 Batch B Update!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.