Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,122 members, 7,842,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Top 6 (Six) Classified Ads Sites In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 6 (Six) Classified Ads Sites In Nigeria (1176 Views)

Business Directory, Classified Ads And Blog Website For Sale / A Classified Ads Website For Sale / How Can I Get Good Ads Sites For My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 6 (Six) Classified Ads Sites In Nigeria by anonymus84: 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
what is a Classiied site ?
Classified ads sites are sites where you are can post or upload pictures of whatever you want to sale, and the site promotes it for you through several mediums so that many people to see whatever you want to sale. Sites like olx.com, and souqlist.com are very popular. Since when they arrived, many other sites have emerged offering same services and even more.
Here are the list of sites ranked by virtue of the services they offer and relevance of these sites
Jiji.com.ng
This site has been noticed recently and working round the clock to advertise the site using AdWords to serve ads. T

souqlist.com
Souqlist Market is new to the business but one thing i love about them and their making and gaining popularity is their trusted sellers it has the rate of trusted seller than any other classified site and it offers the opportunity for users to post ads simply to users on an easy to use platform and is completely free for those who want to use the free service.

Tradestable.com.ng
This is another classified ads site that has stood the test of time in Nigeria. Like other classified ads site, it offers services free for users.
Ady.ng
This site has a simple interface and looks good to the eye. Like amenyin.com who claims the top spot for its simplicity and style of delivery and user engagement, the site does not fail in this category.
Mobofree.com
Mobofree is also simple to use and offers other services like sports news and some other news they find interesting to their users. In all they all have their different likeness that will appeal to their users.

Amenyin.com
Ameyin.com is new but ranks among the best as it offers the opportunity for users to post ads simply to users on an easy to use platform and is completely free for those who want to use the free service.

Conclusion
So as for Me i think i prefer and souqlist.com
Re: Top 6 (Six) Classified Ads Sites In Nigeria by gosam: 3:54am On Nov 28, 2017
Mobofree is good as well as jiji, I also found one not on the list, wabamira kin of new
Re: Top 6 (Six) Classified Ads Sites In Nigeria by businessguide: 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2018
Re: Top 6 (Six) Classified Ads Sites In Nigeria by businessguide: 4:01pm On Feb 28, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Pls Kindly Help With A DMCA Free Host... / Www.24sportarena.com For Sale Asap / Am Really In Need Of The Latest Newspaper Theme.. Can Any One Give Me ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.