Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,112 members, 7,867,209 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:19 PM

Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman (54016 Views)

Sacked Zimbabwean President, Robert Mugabe: 10 Things You Never Knew About Him / Indian Minister Caught Urinating In Public / Top Legislator Caught On Tape With His Side Chick In Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
Videos or pictures of the videos or ... you know the rest
Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by Icon79(m): 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
This thread is useless without posting the video tape clips.

O pari
Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
hUmaneOne:

Who are these children?
:-). They full everywhere for this forum.
Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by salabscholar01(m): 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
ok
Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by GoldenJAT(m): 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
name checkers!!please hold ur peace...the name is
KUMAR...i repeat the name is KUMAR!!!....U GET SOMETHING 2 feed on before the day runs out.
Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
Some Men & f*k are like....

Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
Some Men & f*k are like....

Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by Qmerit(m): 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
All countries get their own for body.
Man named women affair minister and he
did the work given him you sacked him
For what?
Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by pepigeorge(m): 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
beautiful232:
what did you guys expect

he would have been with men ba?

i tire

Abi u don see female dog dey lick another female dog pvssy... even animals know its evil let alone humans....

Unlike poles attract, like poles repels if u understand wot it means
Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by GoldHorse(m): 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
conductor1:

http://m.thehindu.com/news/cities/Delhi/aap-suspends-sandeep-kumar-over-sex-tape/article9069433.ece

Was he not performing his function as the Women AFFAIRS[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Minister?!!! grin grin grin
Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by Chrysz(m): 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
women affairs minister having affair with a woman. I think that is an act of diligence on duty. No crime
Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by Handsomecole(m): 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
Bet Konji why??
Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by beautiful232(f): 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
pepigeorge:

before....

Abi u don see female dog dey lick another female dog pvssy... even animals know its evil let alone humans....

Unlike poles attract, like poles repels if u understand wot it means

You dey ask me?
Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by abbeyty(m): 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
i beg leave the man alone, he is only do the job you appointed him to do
Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by mirakuru(m): 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
only those who know the Indian stratification system(caste) will understand the action taking against Kumar...those in the upper hierarchy of the system will never be happy to see a Dalit rise to such position in their society...i feel for him

1 Like

Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by NairaMaster1(m): 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
zombies would have defended him and said it's photo shopping
Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by ayoxelee(m): 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
Jengem:
You name some1 women affairs minister

He has affairs with women and u sack him

Court case loading
mayb he was sacked coz he was having an affair with a *WOMAN* n nt *WOMEN* coz dat myt nt fulfil d child development mission of his ministry
Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by Collinsnice(m): 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
mrmrmister:
Op, link to the sextape!!!
angry angry angry angry

Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by charlesucheh(m): 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
One Major hitch of being a public figure, is that, you'll find it very difficult to be discrete with your private life. This woman just goofed on that part! Whoops! Sorry Ma!
Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by Tijay90(m): 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
Women should be ministers of women affairs.
Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
Damn, I'm bored and broke cry God I need divine visitation.... Or if I fit just get sugarmummy now ehn
..kai

This can't be life ~ jayZ's voice
Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by lacastre: 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
he's performing his duty
Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by lordkhalifa(m): 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
he is minister of women affairs free the guy joor he dey do his job nah grin
Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by lordkhalifa(m): 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
you called him what minister of women affairs
this case discharged and acquitted undecided
Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by thedarkside: 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
Jengem:

He has affairs with women and u sack him

Court case loading

you dey mind dem....he is just doing his job,as women affairs minister...

shey make him no yansh anymore?....
Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by kamalcole3000: 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
A damn good job in his department.
Dem dey envy the guy for him performance I swear!!
Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by naijacentric(m): 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
If na naija he wont be sacked he would say he wasnt d one in d video
Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by KoldKash(m): 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2016
Why in politics should a man hold this office?
Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by Charly68: 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
Jengem:

He has affairs with women and u sack him . I think something must be wrong somewhere...how do you sack a man that live up to expectations ? A man called women affairs minister..and he actually ministered to a woman & now the noise around..which kind nonsense be this ?

Court case loading
Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by holluphemydavid(m): 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
Dey denied him for performing his job description, minister of women affair and he was avin an affair with a woman and still sack lol
Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by IceDude(m): 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
Walai if i get that kinda appointment i will do worse....I would even double as FBI{Female Body Inspector} to exhibit my patrotism grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Standoff Between Soldiers And ECOWAS Forces At The Gambian State House. Photos / Their Military Strength Of Gambia / ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.