Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,556 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

WARNING: 9 Things You Should Never Search For On Google - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / WARNING: 9 Things You Should Never Search For On Google (587 Views)

10 Most Searched Topics On Google In 2017 / 9 Things You Thought Are True About Bloggers By SIR A-ONE / How Can I Search For The Most Effective Keywords On Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WARNING: 9 Things You Should Never Search For On Google by itsmisterdavid: 12:08am On Sep 03, 2016
They are mostly things that are a bit disgusting, some of which we filtered out because they’re just too NSFW.

Either way, you should be warned that if you do choose to search for the things on the below list, they may not have pleasant results (apologies to adjacent colleagues and the IT department looking through my work computer).

We’ve done our best to describe, but we will not hyperlink. We’re not monsters.

See the list, here>> http://www.ghanajuice.com/9038

(1) (Reply)

Fingerprinter, Tutor Me On How To Open A Verified US Paypal Account For Free / Which Nigerian Blogger Can Do This / Bulk Sms Gateway Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.