Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Four Nollywood Young Actresses With The Biggest Butts At The Moment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Four Nollywood Young Actresses With The Biggest Butts At The Moment (17105 Views)

This Should Be The Biggest Butts And B**bs You've Ever Seen / Ten Most Beautiful Young Actresses In Nigeria.. (sexy Photos) / Top 10 Nigerian Actresses With The Biggest Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Nollywood Young Actresses With The Biggest Butts At The Moment by oshikoyaodemi(m): 12:13am On Sep 03, 2016
Nollywood young actresses with the biggest butts

We all know that Halima Abubakar, Mercy Johnson, and Empress Njamah, all have big butts. However, you will be astonished when you see the behind of some of these up and coming Nollywood actresses. Have a look at our list of up and coming young Nollywood actresses with the biggest butts:

1. Pat Attang

On the first spot on our list of young Nollywood actresses with the biggest butts is the big booty young actress from Akwa Ibom State, Patience Attang-Williams popularly called Pat Attang. Pat had her tertiary education at the University of Calabar, and she started her acting career way back in....Continue Reading @
http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/four-nollywood-young-actresses-with.html

1 Like

Re: Four Nollywood Young Actresses With The Biggest Butts At The Moment by dannyben5: 12:17am On Sep 03, 2016
Op my mama say make i no click....

8 Likes

Re: Four Nollywood Young Actresses With The Biggest Butts At The Moment by Eunetmoi(f): 12:57am On Sep 03, 2016
OP, we are waiting 4 d remaining 3 grin
Re: Four Nollywood Young Actresses With The Biggest Butts At The Moment by IamNawty(f): 7:20am On Sep 03, 2016
Warrisdis ? undecided nah shitttt (igbe) full dAt yansh o

2 Likes

Re: Four Nollywood Young Actresses With The Biggest Butts At The Moment by Khris3(m): 11:20am On Sep 03, 2016
oshikoyaodemi:
Nollywood young actresses with the biggest butts

We all know that Halima Abubakar, Mercy Johnson, and Empress Njamah, all have big butts. However, you will be astonished when you see the behind of some of these up and coming Nollywood actresses. Have a look at our list of up and coming young Nollywood actresses with the biggest butts:

1. Pat Attang

On the first spot on our list of young Nollywood actresses with the biggest butts is the big booty young actress from Akwa Ibom State, Patience Attang-Williams popularly called Pat Attang. Pat had her tertiary education at the University of Calabar, and she started her acting career way back in....Continue Reading @
http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/four-nollywood-young-actresses-with.html
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Four Nollywood Young Actresses With The Biggest Butts At The Moment by oshikoyaodemi(m): 12:57am On Sep 12, 2016
chai
Re: Four Nollywood Young Actresses With The Biggest Butts At The Moment by Kobicove(m): 2:51am On Sep 12, 2016
Oya post the remaining 3, we are waiting
Re: Four Nollywood Young Actresses With The Biggest Butts At The Moment by oshikoyaodemi(m): 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
Kobicove:
Oya post the remaining 3, we are waiting
Lol grin
Re: Four Nollywood Young Actresses With The Biggest Butts At The Moment by Stargists(m): 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
nawa I pray make I find babe like dis oh..
Re: Four Nollywood Young Actresses With The Biggest Butts At The Moment by Stargists(m): 12:40am On Sep 13, 2016
Eunetmoi:
OP, we are waiting 4 d remaining 3 grin
u go wait tirer
Re: Four Nollywood Young Actresses With The Biggest Butts At The Moment by devilmaycry: 2:00am On Sep 13, 2016
lol
Re: Four Nollywood Young Actresses With The Biggest Butts At The Moment by oshikoyaodemi(m): 9:39am On Sep 13, 2016
[quote author=devilmaycry post=49310009][/quote] yes
Re: Four Nollywood Young Actresses With The Biggest Butts At The Moment by topzttst(m): 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
hmm
Re: Four Nollywood Young Actresses With The Biggest Butts At The Moment by oshikoyaodemi(m): 12:31am On Sep 14, 2016
men all dis naija babe.. wetin u dy gain from big butt
Re: Four Nollywood Young Actresses With The Biggest Butts At The Moment by oshikoyaodemi(m): 8:41am On Sep 14, 2016
topzttst:
hmm
what
Re: Four Nollywood Young Actresses With The Biggest Butts At The Moment by Eunetmoi(f): 10:29am On Sep 14, 2016
Stargists:
u go wait tirer
kissUnfortunately, I'd stop waiting since, cos I ain't gat d time. @ oshikoyaodemi, how many decades would it take for u to build a BQ?
Re: Four Nollywood Young Actresses With The Biggest Butts At The Moment by oshikoyatope(m): 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
Eunetmoi:

kissUnfortunately, I'd stop waiting since, cos I ain't gat d time. @ oshikoyaodemi, how many decades would it take for u to build a BQ?
100 years
Re: Four Nollywood Young Actresses With The Biggest Butts At The Moment by oshikoyaodemi(m): 10:14am On Sep 15, 2016
hmm
Re: Four Nollywood Young Actresses With The Biggest Butts At The Moment by oshikoyatope(m): 11:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
hmm
Re: Four Nollywood Young Actresses With The Biggest Butts At The Moment by oshikoyaodemi(m): 9:02am On Sep 16, 2016
nice
Re: Four Nollywood Young Actresses With The Biggest Butts At The Moment by oshikoyatope(m): 11:56am On Sep 16, 2016
yea tongue
Re: Four Nollywood Young Actresses With The Biggest Butts At The Moment by Oshikoyafrank(m): 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
hmm
Re: Four Nollywood Young Actresses With The Biggest Butts At The Moment by oshikoyaodemi(m): 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
yea
Re: Four Nollywood Young Actresses With The Biggest Butts At The Moment by oshikoyaodemi(m): 8:31am On Sep 17, 2016
hmmm
Re: Four Nollywood Young Actresses With The Biggest Butts At The Moment by stiflerdrug: 8:39am On Sep 17, 2016
IamNawty:
Warrisdis ? undecided nah shitttt (igbe) full dAt yansh o

Tis my friend's bestie sef grin
Re: Four Nollywood Young Actresses With The Biggest Butts At The Moment by IamNawty(f): 9:34am On Sep 17, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Tis my friend's bestie sef grin
grin Wat I do grin lipsrsealed
Re: Four Nollywood Young Actresses With The Biggest Butts At The Moment by stiflerdrug: 9:54am On Sep 17, 2016
IamNawty:
grin Wat I do grin lipsrsealed

Lols cool
Re: Four Nollywood Young Actresses With The Biggest Butts At The Moment by oshikoyatope(m): 12:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Lols cool
Lol
Re: Four Nollywood Young Actresses With The Biggest Butts At The Moment by oshikoyatope(m): 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
yea
Re: Four Nollywood Young Actresses With The Biggest Butts At The Moment by oshikoyaodemi(m): 1:19am On Sep 18, 2016
oshikoyatope:
yea
Yea
Re: Four Nollywood Young Actresses With The Biggest Butts At The Moment by oshikoyaodemi(m): 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hmm
Re: Four Nollywood Young Actresses With The Biggest Butts At The Moment by oshikoyaodemi(m): 10:34am On Sep 19, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benue Flood: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Celebrities By Intriguing Lone / Rachel The Piper NGO Holds Outreach In Abaji, Extends Gratitude To Partners / Ifu Ennada Apologizes Over Cee-c Acid Threat Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.