Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,867 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Reason Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-shirts Every Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reason Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-shirts Every Day (1077 Views)

Toby Grey: "I Can Marry A Poor Man Only On One Condition" / Reason Why Mark Zuckerberg Didn't Visit Ghana / See The Reason Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey Shirt Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-shirts Every Day by gistyinka(m): 12:31am On Sep 03, 2016
Despite being younger billionaire in the world and six richest person in the world, founder and CEO of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg always keep it simple with his dressing.

The 31 years old, tech guru and business entrepreneur Mark Zuckerberg, is fond of wearing t-shirts ( especially Grey color) and hoodies everyday. Sometimes in 2014, Mark was asked the real reason why he always wear t-shirt :

“I really want to clear my life to make it so that I have to make as few decisions as possible about anything except how to best serve this community,” said Zuckerberg.”

“I’m in this really lucky position, where I get to wake up every day and help serve more than a billion people. And I feel like I’m not doing my job if I spend any of my energy on things that are silly or frivolous about my life.”

Making that kind of decision is very strange because of how powerful and wealthy he's in the society. Though Nigeria government change the dress code for Mark when he attend the grand finale of Aso Villa Demo Day today at the state house in Abuja.

Guys imagine if you spend several hours of changing clothes in and out just to post selfie or pictures on Facebook and Instagram, you need to think again, except you are really making money from that.

Real Reason Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirts Every Day

Re: Reason Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-shirts Every Day by Kingsasian(m): 1:01am On Sep 03, 2016
He is the epitome of humility and simplicity.
Re: Reason Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-shirts Every Day by Korutzlee(m): 10:27am On Sep 03, 2016
Like this last line.

Guys imagine if you spend several hours of changing clothes in and out just to post selfie or pictures on Facebook and Instagram, you need to think again, except you are really making money from that.

Coz entertainers need to change their wears often coz is one of their selling point

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth & Johndumelo Shares Amazing Picture Of Themselves / 3 Ways Wizkid And His Girlfriend, Justine Skye Announced Their Relationship / Tekno – Dana (snippet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.