Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,685 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Ladies And Relationship”; Are They Really Complicated? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ladies And Relationship”; Are They Really Complicated? (406 Views)

closed / A New Brother Here Ladies And Gents! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Relationship”; Are They Really Complicated? by Fatherherokay(m): 2:20am On Sep 03, 2016
There is this lady I have affection for, but getting close to her was quite difficult for me and even after doing so, telling her how I feel about her fell on deaf ears on reasons best known to her…. What should I do?Well, what I think you need to do is to first of all ask yourself this question: “why her?”, why is it that out of the several ladies you’ve had
opportunity to meet, you decided to go for her? Why is it necessary to ask yourself this question?
This is because many youths of nowadays decide to go into a relationship without even figuring out why they really want to. Is hope alive?

Some decide to go into it, just to have “fun”, which is never a good ground to start a relationship. Most people don’t like to hear this, but it is always the truth because when a guy, whose intention is just to have fun asked a lady out, he might be lucky to get a “a yes” from the lady at the first trial, but most ladies will want/try to decline at the first trial. So a guy, who doesn’t even know why he actually wants the lady, would get http://www.ishopealive.com/2016/09/topic-91-ladies-and-relationship-are.html
Re: Ladies And Relationship”; Are They Really Complicated? by Lovelynature(m): 2:37am On Sep 03, 2016
Your. Point and summary please

(1) (Reply)

STUDENT VISA / Amazing Similarities You Need To Know Between Billionaire School Dropouts -learn / How To Make Writing Paper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.