Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Do You Dream Of Owning A Website For Your Business/Organisation? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Dream Of Owning A Website For Your Business/Organisation? (939 Views)

Thinking Of Owning A Blog? You Should Consider These Tips Before you start / Contact A Website Cloning Expert (Pay after Service) / Grab The Chance Of Owning A Website Now!!!(promo Is Here Again @ 50% Discount) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Dream Of Owning A Website For Your Business/Organisation? by NigWebDesigner: 4:45am On Sep 03, 2016
Do you have a growing business that needs online presence?
Do you wish to own a personal website for yourself or organization?

[size=18pt]NigWebDesigner is here to help.[/size]
We design for various purposes including:
* News
* Church
* NGO
* Corporate Business
* Downloads Portal
* Social Networking
* Forum
* E-Commerce e.g Jumia
* Classified ads e.g OLX etc.

What we offer. For two thousand naira only ($7), you can get
* Complete Website Design
* Build with wordpress or Coded using HTML, CSS, PHP & JavaScript
* Build with 2 different themes for flexibility
* Installation of up to 5 plugins
* Responsive Design
* Free Creation of the following pages: About Us, Privacy Policy & Terms and Conditions
* Free Customer Support for a month
* Delivery within 3-10 days
* Complete code will be delivered to you

All the above is available for a starting price of just [size=15pt]two thousand naira ($7)only[/size]
Too good to be true? A trial will convince you!
Send us an email via Nairaland or reach us on 0-8-1-4-6-1-5-8-4-7-2 OR email us at NigWebDesigner@gmail.com

Other SERVICES we offer
* Domain name Registration
* Web Hosting account purchase
* Website upload to host server
* Search Engine Submission
* E-Commerce Functionality
* Products upload
* Website Migration to Wordpress
* Website to Android App Conversion

Here comes the sweet part, you pay after delivery.
Meaning, you pay only after you are satisfied.
Contact us today:
Phone: 0-8-1-4-6-1-5-8-4-7-2
Email: NigWebDesigner@gmail.com
Address: Camp Abeokuta, Ogun State

We hope to do business with you.
Re: Do You Dream Of Owning A Website For Your Business/Organisation? by gbegudujo: 10:58am On Sep 03, 2016
I want to design a website..I called ur number no pick up
Re: Do You Dream Of Owning A Website For Your Business/Organisation? by Segunnairaland(m): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2016
I want to design an agric biz website can you render this.
Re: Do You Dream Of Owning A Website For Your Business/Organisation? by donclark(m): 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
Segunnairaland:

Contact me or whatsapp me on 08064838535 so I could show you examples of my work and you can decide and negotiate. I'd show you how the site would look like before going on.
Re: Do You Dream Of Owning A Website For Your Business/Organisation? by donclark(m): 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
gbegudujo:

Contact me or whatsapp me on 08064838535 so I could show you examples of my work and you can decide and negotiate. I'd show you how the site would look like before going on.
Re: Do You Dream Of Owning A Website For Your Business/Organisation? by NigWebDesigner: 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
gbegudujo:
Please send us an email.
Alternatively, reply the email we sent to you via Nairaland.

Thanks,
NigWebDesigner.
Re: Do You Dream Of Owning A Website For Your Business/Organisation? by NigWebDesigner: 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2016
Segunnairaland:
Yes we can develop an Agric business website for you.
Please send us an email with the specific features the website should have.
Alternatively, you can reply here.

Thanks,
NigWebDesigner
Re: Do You Dream Of Owning A Website For Your Business/Organisation? by NigWebDesigner: 10:31am On Sep 07, 2016
Offer still available
Re: Do You Dream Of Owning A Website For Your Business/Organisation? by NigWebDesigner: 2:45am On Sep 08, 2016
Offer is still available.
Re: Do You Dream Of Owning A Website For Your Business/Organisation? by DoyenExchange: 8:26am On Sep 08, 2016
Nice article
Re: Do You Dream Of Owning A Website For Your Business/Organisation? by NigWebDesigner: 10:39am On Oct 20, 2016
Still available
Re: Do You Dream Of Owning A Website For Your Business/Organisation? by NigWebDesigner: 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
Still on
Re: Do You Dream Of Owning A Website For Your Business/Organisation? by NigWebDesigner: 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
Offer still available.
Re: Do You Dream Of Owning A Website For Your Business/Organisation? by NigWebDesigner: 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
Still on
Re: Do You Dream Of Owning A Website For Your Business/Organisation? by NigWebDesigner: 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
Offer still available
Re: Do You Dream Of Owning A Website For Your Business/Organisation? by NigWebDesigner: 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
Still available.
End of the year promo.
Re: Do You Dream Of Owning A Website For Your Business/Organisation? by 1990news: 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
NigWebDesigner:
Still available.
End of the year promo.
I don't believe this. Are you on whatsapp.
Re: Do You Dream Of Owning A Website For Your Business/Organisation? by NigWebDesigner: 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
1990news:
I don't believe this. Are you on whatsapp.
Believe it.
Send an email.
Re: Do You Dream Of Owning A Website For Your Business/Organisation? by NigWebDesigner: 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
Still on
Re: Do You Dream Of Owning A Website For Your Business/Organisation? by CSNg: 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
Op, it would be noteworthy if you can post the projects you have "sucessfully handled" under this your PROMO!

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Remove White Space On Word Press? / Website Flipping....buy & Sell Websites Here / 2 days to go!!! Get this blog template for just N1k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.