Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,549 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Skincare And Organic Products - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Skincare And Organic Products (1003 Views)

Free Skincare And Makeup Training / Buy Organic Products From SA / Apple Cider Vinegar(the mother) And Organic Blackstrap Molasses(unsulphured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skincare And Organic Products by efebeauty(f): 5:07am On Sep 03, 2016
Get your Skincare and Organic product at a good price, for acne scars removal, dehydrated skin, skin discoloration, whitening cream, lightening cream, exfoliating lightening soap, dark spot removal, knuckle cleanser, online training etc; it is safe, natural and cheap.

Only for the Best and Authentic Skincare Products; for all skin types to give you that exceptional beauty.

Call/Whatsapp us on: 09057382005

100% Satisfaction Guarantee
For more info and Beauty tips, kindly follow us on
Facebook: @EfeBeautyWorld
Twitter: @efebeautyworld
Instagram: @efebeautycare

Re: Skincare And Organic Products by Vickyb4: 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
Bleaching is terrible for the skin as it contains toxic chemicals that harm the skin. Try out herbal toning soaps and creams. It is very safe as it doesn't have chemicals in them and it doesn't make you dark, it will glow your skin up evenly. I get mine at this skincare page on Instagram, @victoriabeautyskincare or WhatsApp her on +2348109981614. She sells organic products for dark spots, stretch mark, acne, hyper-pigmentation. Try them out and thank me later. Tell her Anita referred you.

Re: Skincare And Organic Products by udysweet(f): 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
Vickyb4:
Bleaching is terrible for the skin as it contains toxic chemicals that harm the skin. Try out herbal toning soaps and creams. It is very safe as it doesn't have chemicals in them and it doesn't make you dark, it will glow your skin up evenly. I get mine at this skincare page on Instagram, @victoriabeautyskincare or WhatsApp her on +2348109981614. She sells organic products for dark spots, stretch mark, acne, hyper-pigmentation. Try them out and thank me later. Tell her Anita referred you.
You can create a thread and and advertise your products u know?

(1) (Reply)

Help Out With Insomnia Cure / Adult Toys Available For Sale / Fake Surgeon Who Injected CEMENT In Patients' Behinds Sentenced To 10 Years For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.