Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Bukola Awoyemi Arugba Returns To Nollywood 2 Years After Giving Birth To Twins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bukola Awoyemi Arugba Returns To Nollywood 2 Years After Giving Birth To Twins (1758 Views)

Desmond Elliot To Maheeda: Bring Divine Sam, Your Daughter To Nollywood / Bukola Awoyemi: "I Prefer My Man To Cheat With Real Woman Rather Than Sex Doll” / Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Awoyemi Arugba Returns To Nollywood 2 Years After Giving Birth To Twins by lovdoc: 6:22am On Sep 03, 2016
Bukola Awoyemi Arugba Returns To Nollywood 2 Years After Giving Birth To Twins For Damola Olatunji

Beautiful Nollywood actress Bukola Awoyemi aka Arugba is back on her feet two years after she gave birth to her twins.
On why left the screen for a while, the actress said:
“To nurse a single baby is not a joke, let alone taking care of two simultaneously. Twins are a double bundle of joy, but they also come with double challenges. It means you have to feed two people, often, at the same time. You have to dress two; you have to lure two people to bed almost at the same time. At times, they may choose to play. At times, they may fight each other – you know, as other children do. They may laugh together; they may choose to cry at the same time. So, all the tasks and challenges come double-double, just as the joy comes.”

“I am fully back in action. I surely missed acting when I was away from the scene. You know, it is beyond work, it is a matter of passion. Acting is an intimate part of my life; and we can even say that life is acting and acting is life. So, it is good to be back to my life. “The little time I was away also gave me the opportunity to reflect more on the job itself. It gave me the opportunity to hone my craft and discover new ideas. The most important thing is that I am back on the scene red-hot, as the saying goes.”
She is currently working on a new movie titled “Two Sides Of A Coin” with Mosun Filani and others.

Source: www.9janewsarena.com/2016/09/bukola-awoyemi-arugba-returns-to.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3

Re: Bukola Awoyemi Arugba Returns To Nollywood 2 Years After Giving Birth To Twins by lovdoc: 6:22am On Sep 03, 2016
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Bukola Awoyemi Arugba Returns To Nollywood 2 Years After Giving Birth To Twins by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 03, 2016
Re: Bukola Awoyemi Arugba Returns To Nollywood 2 Years After Giving Birth To Twins by Airforce1(m): 7:13am On Sep 03, 2016
welcome back iya bilikisu
Re: Bukola Awoyemi Arugba Returns To Nollywood 2 Years After Giving Birth To Twins by goldbim(f): 8:36am On Sep 03, 2016
Nice...like play like play,that's how damola olatunji scored double goal with this lady..in jenifa's voice..i am mindeding my business oo grin.#wakapass#.

(1) (Reply)

Falz And Simi Rocking And Dancing Together At His Birthday Party (pics,vid) / Mercy Johnson Shares Adorable Pregnancy Photo With Her Hubby & Kids / Bobrisky: Steps Out In A Pretty Dress And New Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.