Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Will Our Economy Ever Bounce Back::::::::::::::::? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Our Economy Ever Bounce Back::::::::::::::::? (463 Views)

IPOB Breaks Silence: We’re Down But Not Dead, We’ll Bounce Back Soon / PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy / Jonathan’s Government Made Our Economy A Disaster – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will Our Economy Ever Bounce Back::::::::::::::::? by magicminister: 6:57am On Sep 03, 2016
I often wonder if our economy would ever recover from this hyper-inflation and have things return to normal?
Will it ever be possible to have things back to the way they were or even better?
Re: Will Our Economy Ever Bounce Back::::::::::::::::? by mourinhob: 7:02am On Dec 23, 2019
bro good morning. we have exchanged mails before, I think sometimes last year. when I told you I desired the services of a lawyer. that you Said you will connect me to a friend pro bono.
tho that issue is still stalling at the moment.
I have a pressing concern that has thrown me and my source of livelihood into depression. I Will appreciate an urgent meet to physical provide the facts. pls and pls
Re: Will Our Economy Ever Bounce Back::::::::::::::::? by Sultannayef: 7:04am On Dec 23, 2019
magicminister:
I often wonder if our economy would ever recover from this hyper-inflation and have things return to normal?
Will it ever be possible to have things back to the way they were or even better?

It will; it will take another four years at least.

(1) (Reply)

My Of-el-kabir Message To Nigerians-PMB / Tell Your Colleagues Who Want Biafra To Forget About It! / Times Are Hard For Our Countrymen!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.