Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Buhari Not Too Far From Jonathan!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Too Far From Jonathan!!! (512 Views)

Why We Are Yet To Retrieve $15m Seized By South Africa From Jonathan’s Govt; AGF / I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader / Properties Recovered So Far From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Custom Boss (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Not Too Far From Jonathan!!! by Byko899(m): 8:14am On Sep 03, 2016
Any right thinking Nigerian will be seriously bordered by the happenings in the country since 2015 unless such fellow just want to bury himself in ethnic mod.

Am from IMO state. it is one obvious things to the South's that jonathan failed them,even though they try to hide it,in all aspect of his administration, he was a failure and if you do not mind I will refresh your memory. in 2011 a fresh boy in our political corridor , Jonathan from the south .A name we re not use to,looking innocent and humble couple with the fact that he claimed he had no shoes, Nigerians defiled tribal lines to support him, because we thought truly the "fresh air" is here,our hope was very high most especially on the aspect of power,we all thought buy 2013 the issue of power will be a thing of past,we all thought we have actually come to the end of corruption with the son of a canoe maker in aso rock,but we were all wrong!,things went from bad to worst, insensitive policies ( removal of fuel subsidy on January 1),corrupt govt official became Aso rock ambassadors and many more .He never deserved a second tenure period!!.

Buhari: a no nonsense General, I have always supported him since 2007 because of what I ve read about him and i can also remember some of my lectures speaking good about his anti corruption administration. anybody that loves this country will agree with me that in 2015, he was the right man considering the conditions the country was in then, but again Buhari has failed us .anybody that is denying this fact will hardly make heaven for not speaking the truth from his hearth,I supported buhari in 2015 God bear me witness. those of us who supported him,these were our thoughts on the government we will have .
1:a strong hand against corrupt government officials,yes! in fact we thought the "change" will be implemented to the fullest. when buhari announced TSA, I was very happy, later on the news I heard that NNPC and NPA was removed from TSA,I could not curtail my disappointment, does it mean this two most corrupt institution we have in Nigeria are bigger than our no nonsense buhari, we thought buy now the government must have exposed all the corrupt activities in NNPC, till now we are yet to hear any thing or do Nigerians want to tell me there is no more corruption in NNPC? then what is buhari doing about it?.
till today we still have irregular prices in kerosene and PMS( fuel) meaning some people re still milking the country dry just as it happened in last administration.
No effort has being made buy this govt to pressure governors to conduct local govt election and pay salaries( sad one)
no high corrupt official has being convicted( a very sad one,our thought was buy now we should be counting above 10)
For the first time,we are having corruption in the most unholy place ( IDP camps)
Our economy is in recession, this was the least we imagined,and the govt is blaming oil price, but in there campaign they promise to revive the economy without oil,so why blaming your incompetency on oil price.
Unemployment at its peak, like never seen before since I was born

I am just a Hungry and unemployed youth,I want a better govt for my country, tribes and region makes no sense to me if I do not have food on my table .I need job,I need affordable food,I need power ,I need good road,I need good health,I need security, if you can provide all this, you will have my support but if you can not even if you are from my village,I will not support you. we can only develop as a nation if we move away from our tribal walls and tell our self the bitter truth thanks
PLEAS DO NOT MIND MY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS,just take the message and leave the messenger thanks
Re: Buhari Not Too Far From Jonathan!!! by GMBuhari: 8:52am On Sep 03, 2016
When PDP claimed Buhari can not fiX Nigeria's recession , i laugh and i said it's true , they placed the holes in the economy strategically and it would take a lot to find the holes

concerning your conclusion that Buhari failed you , i think you are judging too early , Buhari never promised magic , and those who destroyed this country are still weilding power in some strategic places

Nigeria will be great again and things will be different
Re: Buhari Not Too Far From Jonathan!!! by FastShipping: 9:23am On Sep 03, 2016
Buhari has failed. Period!

Buhari came to power without economic plan whatsoever. That itself is a crime against those who campaigned and voted for him thinking he got this mapped out after contesting three times before finally making it the fourth time.

It is now obvious that Buhari only wanted to be president to fulfill his long held ambition. He's now the president and doesn't want to be bothered.

For those of you who still think Buhari was messiah Nigeria needs, I will advise you to rethink your support for this know nothing block head of a president.
Re: Buhari Not Too Far From Jonathan!!! by AllTheWayUp: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2016
Jonathan is far far far better than Buhari.....Quote anywhere
Re: Buhari Not Too Far From Jonathan!!! by yarimo(m): 9:36am On Sep 03, 2016
Apart from little improvement of security in north east, JONATHAN is far better than BUHARI in any aspect.
Re: Buhari Not Too Far From Jonathan!!! by FastShipping: 9:37am On Sep 03, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
Jonathan is far far far better than Buhari.....Quote anywhere

If he was as good as you said, people wouldn't vote for another failure called Buhari. With the record number of revenue available to Jonathan, Nigeria should be 40 times better than it was on May 29, 2015.

How can anyone regard Jonathan a success when 51 Trillion Naira out of 92 Trillion Naira made in revenue in the last 40 years was actually made between 2009-2014? There is nothing to show for it except record number of private jets and looting.

If Jonathan was a success as you want us to believe, he would still be president today. Jonathan was a failure. Buhari has the potential to be worst in history of Nigeria.

We should keep voting out failure till we find the right person.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

We Will Not Increase Fuel Price, Kachikwu Says After Meeting Buhari / Picture Of Buhari And Nigerians / PHOTO: Residents Use Canoe After Flood Took Over Their Homes In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.