Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

I Need Advise On Which Bank To Choose In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Advise On Which Bank To Choose In Nigeria (1313 Views)

Access Bank To Deactivate ATM Cards Trapped In Other Banks' ATMs / First Bank To Shut Operations For 5 Days / Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advise On Which Bank To Choose In Nigeria by skyy04(m): 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2009
I left for UK few years ago and no longer current with the banking system in Naija.
I have a reasonable amount of money which I'm planning to save in a fixed deposit of a Nigerian bank.

Can anyone advise me of a reasonable/ reliable bank I could use.
And also the process of opening this account through the internet?

All response are welcome.
Re: I Need Advise On Which Bank To Choose In Nigeria by ozzasu: 12:15am On Oct 05, 2009
hello skyy,
i would appreciate it and it wil do a lot of good, considering this period of crisis in the banking sector
that you bank with zenith bank. the bank has everything you can wish for. from excellent rates to
great customer service.
i am not saying all these bacause i am a staff but because i am confident of our product and what we can
offer to our customers.
you can conatact me on osasjo2000@yahoo.com or 07039588818.
lets discuss about this and you wil get an eye opener.
Re: I Need Advise On Which Bank To Choose In Nigeria by Rooneyboy(m): 3:49am On Oct 13, 2009
Give GTB a try. I think they re cool .
Re: I Need Advise On Which Bank To Choose In Nigeria by blapo(m): 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2009
Try GTbank or Diamond
Re: I Need Advise On Which Bank To Choose In Nigeria by freelink(m): 12:44am On Oct 16, 2009
According to my own experience with banks in Nigeria. think my best is FINBANK and GTB.
But my worse bank is Intercontinental and UBA.
Re: I Need Advise On Which Bank To Choose In Nigeria by omoleka(f): 5:53am On Oct 16, 2009
Please try Skye Bank. I am banking with them hence my recommendation.
Re: I Need Advise On Which Bank To Choose In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2009
I would suggest GTB and zenith
Re: I Need Advise On Which Bank To Choose In Nigeria by Osa201: 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2009
Diamond or GTB
Re: I Need Advise On Which Bank To Choose In Nigeria by skyy04(m): 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2009
Thanks to you all
Re: I Need Advise On Which Bank To Choose In Nigeria by hambehsam(m): 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2009
Some of these banks have branches in uk, while not visit their branches over there and ask questions. However, I recommend First Bank and GTB.
Best Wishes.
Re: I Need Advise On Which Bank To Choose In Nigeria by naijatoday: 4:00am On Oct 22, 2009
I will say First bank or GTB.
Re: I Need Advise On Which Bank To Choose In Nigeria by skyy04(m): 8:16am On Oct 22, 2009
I have choosen first bank because of safety

I don't want any stories in the future
Re: I Need Advise On Which Bank To Choose In Nigeria by temisafety: 9:49am On Oct 30, 2009
I have seriously banked with uba, ecobank and first bank. I stopped going to UBA and Ecobank because of customer service. I have been with First bank now for roughly 7 years and I'm still very okay with them.
Re: I Need Advise On Which Bank To Choose In Nigeria by Godmother2: 11:52am On Nov 07, 2009
GTBank seem to have the best service you can think of. I have been using them for years and I have never for one day regretted my decision to have an account with them. Alternatively, you can use Diamond bank; that is another good bank
Re: I Need Advise On Which Bank To Choose In Nigeria by Roforofo(m): 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2009
I have GTB excellent. You can operateyour account completely online from the UK. Just don't forget to ask for a GTB token which you will require when making third party payments to other GTB or Nigerian bank accounts. It works the same way as a card reader used by UK banks. Please contact the bank you decide on directly. Do not respond to fraudsters on this site giving you contact email addresses or mobile phone numbers. They are ALL SCAMMERS. To all you SCAMMERS, if you have any special info or advice for the original poster please post it openly on the forum and stop giving your bloody email or mobile numbers out. Nobody is interested in contacting you. @Ozassu take note.
Re: I Need Advise On Which Bank To Choose In Nigeria by stede(m): 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2009
gt is more dependable
Re: I Need Advise On Which Bank To Choose In Nigeria by bizimpact: 8:12am On Nov 11, 2009
Try GTB or Zenith
Re: I Need Advise On Which Bank To Choose In Nigeria by kenuoyibo(m): 9:52am On Nov 30, 2009
try fidelty bank, when it comes to fixed deposit, we will give u a good rate. be it 30days, 60days or 90days. am a banker so u can call me on 08038230525.
u will be glad u banked with us.
Re: I Need Advise On Which Bank To Choose In Nigeria by leye1234(m): 4:21am On Dec 01, 2009
@ Poster,
NONE!!!!!! (Dey will chop your Dollar)
Re: I Need Advise On Which Bank To Choose In Nigeria by hazh(m): 4:51am On Dec 01, 2009
when it comes to banking in Nigeria,it is either GTB and others,Give GTB a try,and you will be glad you did
Re: I Need Advise On Which Bank To Choose In Nigeria by kenuoyibo(m): 4:56am On Dec 01, 2009
come to fidelity bank. we will give you good rates for your fixed deposit, i assure you. am at the oba-akran branch, if you stay around ikeja. if not, you can go to any of our branches near you.
am not a marketer mind you.

(1) (Reply)

Is Website Design Profitable? How Do Make Money As Designer? / Tutor For Beadmaking And Wireworks / 10 Business Opportunities In Ecommerce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.