Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Buhari And Osinbajo, The Moses And Aaron Of Our Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo, The Moses And Aaron Of Our Time (17973 Views)

EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks / Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President / Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Osinbajo, The Moses And Aaron Of Our Time by Toks2008(m): 9:43am On Sep 03, 2016
President Buhari like the moses in the Bible was sent packing from the position of authority some years back but made a come back to be the leader.

This time around he did not come back with the background he was known for as a military man but as a civilian just like moses who was known to be part of pharaoh's household came back as an unassuming fellow to lead the Israelites out of Egypt to the promise land.

I don't know what anyone else believes but I strongly believe that President Buhari is the moses of our time that will lead us out of our Egypt experience, take us through the wilderness experience but may likely not enter the promise land with us.

Now let's see the allegory;

In the life of every human or nation,there is always the Egypt experience,the wilderness experience before the promise land experience.

During the Egypt experience,the situation may seem OK but it is a disguised bondage but if you decide to leave your Egypt experience, you must be ready for a very tough wilderness experience that will make you wish you go back to Egypt.

The wilderness experience is a must for anyone or any nation desiring a promise land and those who prefer to create a comfort zone in their Egypt experience will never see the promise land.

The Buhari and Osinbanjo led government are like the Moses and Aaron of our time and the years we thought were OK in the Egypt experience only seem to be because we were in great bondage to leaders who looted our treasury with impunity while patting our heads with a ticking time bomb.

The years we thought we were OK in our Egypt experience were the years our leaders fed fat on the abundance inflow of good profits from our crude oil while throwing crumbs to the floor for us to feed on.

Like the Israelites who were already frustrated with their condition and needed a quick fix,their wilderness experience was tough and very discouraging which made them doubt the competence of Moses and Aaron and in like manner,Nigerians have gone through years of frustration and in need of a quick fix but unfortunately undergoing very very tough times which is a wilderness experience for us and this has made most Nigerians doubt the competence of President Buhari and vice president Osinbanjo.

The Israelites said to Moses and Aaron,
"If only we had died by the LORD's hand in Egypt! There we sat around pots of meat and ate all the food we wanted, but you have brought us out into this desert to starve this entire assembly to death." Exodus 16:3 

Yes like Moses and Aaron who made series of mistakes, it is expected for our leaders to make mistakes too but just as some Israelites persevered, prayed and supported Moses and Aaron which saw them to the promise land, let us pray and believe in the course of this seemingly "clueless" government and I'm positive that we shall get to the promise land.

Lastly, we must understand that Moses and Aaron started the journey with Israelites to the promise land but not even one of their generations who left Egypt entered the promise land but it was Joshua who eventually led the younger Israelites into it so in like manner, it just might be a Joshua who is yet unknown that will lead us to the promise land but the journey has begun and together we can channel a new course for the coming generation into a new Nigeria that will be the envy of the whole world.

Let us blame and curse less but be hopeful and let us support this government by offering viable advice and raising our voices in unity to ask questions if we are not OK with any government policy and together we will create a greater and better Nigeria for the generations to come because the journey from Egypt to the promise land will not happen overnight but we will surely get there.

God bless the Federal republic of Nigeria.

98 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo, The Moses And Aaron Of Our Time by CHOPUP411(m): 9:53am On Sep 03, 2016
He is judas of our time

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo, The Moses And Aaron Of Our Time by ShootToKill: 9:56am On Sep 03, 2016
Does dullardeen believe in musa or mohammed? All these pro-dullard zombies sef.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo, The Moses And Aaron Of Our Time by MzPecs(f): 9:56am On Sep 03, 2016
Do not be deceived angry

Moses wasn't as confused as Buhary

You people should keep giving yourself hope until the dying minute then you'll realise what fuckery buhary's govt is. cool

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo, The Moses And Aaron Of Our Time by GMBuhari: 9:58am On Sep 03, 2016
God bless this OP

Brilliant and Factual for those who are sensible enough to relate to this event

EDIT 17/12/2020

Buhari failed us all , corruption, poverty, unemployment all supersede the train and infrastructures they taking loan to build

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo, The Moses And Aaron Of Our Time by Toks2008(m): 10:19am On Sep 03, 2016
GMBuhari:
God bless this OP

Brilliant and Factual for those who are sensible enough to relate to this event

Thanks bro.

Lalasticlala maybe you should take a closer look at this.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo, The Moses And Aaron Of Our Time by ificatchmodeh: 10:21am On Sep 03, 2016
If bubu na moses..who come be Aaron grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo, The Moses And Aaron Of Our Time by Toks2008(m): 10:23am On Sep 03, 2016
ificatchmodeh:
If bubu na moses..who come be Aaron grin

Read the piece and you will get your answer.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo, The Moses And Aaron Of Our Time by ificatchmodeh: 10:37am On Sep 03, 2016
Toks2008:

Read the piece and you will get your answer.

So Osibanjo com be Aaron..na you talk am o

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo, The Moses And Aaron Of Our Time by Toks2008(m): 10:41am On Sep 03, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

So Osibanjo com be Aaron..na you talk am o

lol!

Sure..by virtue of the role of a VP he is.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo, The Moses And Aaron Of Our Time by attackgat: 10:48am On Sep 03, 2016
Moses came to lead his people to the promised land. Th gworo chewing Dullard of Daura doesnt even know where the promised land is.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo, The Moses And Aaron Of Our Time by Toks2008(m): 11:02am On Sep 03, 2016
attackgat:
Moses came to lead his people to the promised land. Th gworo chewing Dullard of Daura doesnt even know where the promised land is.

Moses had no clue perse but he just took it a step at a time.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo, The Moses And Aaron Of Our Time by sainttwist1(m): 11:18am On Sep 03, 2016
APC una well done.....i dont know what to blame for the problem of Nigerian youths....stupidity, selfishness, illiteracy....i dont just know

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo, The Moses And Aaron Of Our Time by ificatchmodeh: 11:19am On Sep 03, 2016
Toks2008:

lol!

Sure..by virtue of the role of a VP he is.

grin
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo, The Moses And Aaron Of Our Time by Hiploko(m): 11:24am On Sep 03, 2016
Daytime blasphemy... Remember men cannot be forgiven for some kind of sin. Blasphemy is included

24 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo, The Moses And Aaron Of Our Time by Toks2008(m): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2016
Hiploko:
Daytime blasphemy... Remember men cannot be forgiven for some kind of sin. Blasphemy is included

Won ti gbori wole o! Kilagbe kileju?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo, The Moses And Aaron Of Our Time by Hiploko(m): 11:35am On Sep 03, 2016
Toks2008:

Won ti gbori wole o! Kilagbe kileju?
no 1da. Na ur type/3ibe dey call bubu Moses. I for say. Not surprised

6 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo, The Moses And Aaron Of Our Time by Toks2008(m): 11:42am On Sep 03, 2016
Hiploko:
no 1da. Na ur type/3ibe dey call bubu Moses. I for say. Not surprised

I would have loved to see your comment if i had called him a dog,baboon or cow as many posters gladly do.

Please help me park very well.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo, The Moses And Aaron Of Our Time by Hiploko(m): 11:46am On Sep 03, 2016
Toks2008:

I would have loved to see your comment if i had called him a dog,baboon or cow as many posters gladly do.

Please help me park very well.
I can't call him those names even if he behaves like or worse than those. But humans ought to at least have conscience. Nigeria is in a state that calls for concern. But becos you voted in this government, you are doing everything to make them appear the savior. Let your conscience talk to you. Sanusi et el have spoken becos they have conscience. I bet you that I wouldn't be crying out if I see a single blueprint or plans to better the state of nigeria. But all we hear is past government, mono economy, corruption. For how long?

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo, The Moses And Aaron Of Our Time by argon500: 11:56am On Sep 03, 2016
No gain without pain..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo, The Moses And Aaron Of Our Time by Emycord: 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
No on the contrary buhari is pharoah Osinbajo is rameses. A certain Moses is in kuje causing ten plagues for nigerian fg

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo, The Moses And Aaron Of Our Time by Hiploko(m): 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
argon500:
No gain without pain..

stale line. Some pains result in death. Like this 1

15 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo, The Moses And Aaron Of Our Time by Toks2008(m): 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
Hiploko:
I can't call him those names even if he behaves like or worse than those. But humans ought to at least have conscience. Nigeria is in a state that calls for concern. But becos you voted in this government, you are doing everything to make them appear the savior. Let your conscience talk to you. Sanusi et el have spoken becos they have conscience. I bet you that I wouldn't be crying out if I see a single blueprint or plans to better the state of nigeria. But all we hear is past government, mono economy, corruption. For how long?

Now its so apparent that you did not read the writeup because if you did you will realize that I am equally as pained as you are and of course most people but I have my reasons for what I wrote cos I have never seen any regime as transparent as this present one but as I wrote, it remains my opinion which I'm very entitled to and there is no blasphemy in comparing them with moses or any prophet.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo, The Moses And Aaron Of Our Time by Toks2008(m): 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
Emycord:
No on the contrary buhari is pharoah Osinbajo is rameses. A certain Moses is in kuje causing ten plagues for nigerian fg

lol! it will be nice of you to write a piece on this for clarity

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo, The Moses And Aaron Of Our Time by Hiploko(m): 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
Toks2008:

Now its so apparent that you did not read the writeup because if you did you will realize that I am equally as pained as you are and of course most people but I have my reasons for what I wrote cos I have never seen any regime as transparent as this present one but as I wrote, it remains my opinion which I'm very entitled to and there is no blasphemy in comparing them with moses or any prophet.
its ok bro. May God see us through

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo, The Moses And Aaron Of Our Time by Toks2008(m): 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2016
Hiploko:
its ok bro. May God see us through
Amen bro.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo, The Moses And Aaron Of Our Time by Kyase(m): 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
ShootToKill:
Does dullardeen believe in musa or mohammed?
All these pro-dullard zombies sef.
No hope for you bro,

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo, The Moses And Aaron Of Our Time by argon500: 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
Hiploko:
stale line. Some pains result in death. Like this 1

Only a lazy man depends totally on government

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo, The Moses And Aaron Of Our Time by 7lives: 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
MzPecs:
Do not be deceived angry

Moses wasn't as confused as Buhary

You people should keep giving yourself hope until the dying minute then you'll realise what fuckery buhary's govt is. cool

And the Jews of then and even of now are not as DUBIOUS AND GREEDY AS NIGERIANS of the last thirty years.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo, The Moses And Aaron Of Our Time by RZArecta(m): 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
Toks2008:
[s]President Buhari like the moses in the Bible was sent packing from the position of authority some years back but made a come back to be the leader.

This time around he did not come back with the background he was known for as a military man but as a civilian just like moses who was known to be part of pharaoh's household came back as an unassuming fellow to lead the Israelites out of Egypt to the promise land.

I don't know what anyone else believes but I strongly believe that President Buhari is the moses of our time that will lead us out of our Egypt experience, take us through the wilderness experience but may likely not enter the promise land with us.

Now let's see the allegory;

In the life of every human or nation,there is always the Egypt experience,the wilderness experience before the promise land experience.

During the Egypt experience,the situation may seem OK but it is a disguised bondage but if you decide to leave your Egypt experience, you must be ready for a very tough wilderness experience that will make you wish you go back to Egypt.

The wilderness experience is a must for anyone or any nation desiring a promise land and those who prefer to create a comfort zone in their Egypt experience will never see the promise land.

The Buhari and Osinbanjo led government are like the Moses and Aaron of our time and the years we thought were OK in the Egypt experience only seem to be because we were in great bondage to leaders who looted our treasury with impunity while patting our heads with a ticking time bomb.

The years we thought we were OK in our Egypt experience were the years our leaders fed fat on the abundance inflow of good profits from our crude oil while throwing crumbs to the floor for us to feed on.

Like the Israelites who were already frustrated with their condition and needed a quick fix,their wilderness experience was tough and very discouraging which made them doubt the competence of Moses and Aaron and in like manner,Nigerians have gone through years of frustration and in need of a quick fix but unfortunately undergoing very very tough times which is a wilderness experience for us and this has made most Nigerians doubt the competence of President Buhari and vice president Osinbanjo.

The Israelites said to Moses and Aaron,
"If only we had died by the LORD's hand in Egypt! There we sat around pots of meat and ate all the food we wanted, but you have brought us out into this desert to starve this entire assembly to death." Exodus 16:3 

Yes like Moses and Aaron who made series of mistakes, it is expected for our leaders to make mistakes too but just as some Israelites persevered, prayed and supported Moses and Aaron which saw them to the promise land, let us pray and believe in the course of this seemingly "clueless" government and I'm positive that we shall get to the promise land.

Lastly, we must understand that Moses and Aaron started the journey with Israelites to the promise land but not even one of their generations who left Egypt entered the promise land but it was Joshua who eventually led the younger Israelites into it so in like manner, it just might be a Joshua who is yet unknown that will lead us to the promise land but the journey has begun and together we can channel a new course for the coming generation into a new Nigeria that will be the envy of the whole world.

Let us blame and curse less but be hopeful and let us support this government by offering viable advice and raising our voices in unity to ask questions if we are not OK with any government policy and together we will create a greater and better Nigeria for the generations to come because the journey from Egypt to the promise land will not happen overnight but we will surely get there[/s].

God bless the Federal republic of Nigeria.
cheesy this is unadulterated acute madness grin pls tell Baba Moses and pastor Aaron to just do the work they're supposed to do diligently instead of feeding us with putrid innuendos through cashtivists like you

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo, The Moses And Aaron Of Our Time by Toks2008(m): 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
RZArecta:
cheesy this is unadulterated acute madness grin pls tell Baba Moses and pastor Aaron to just do the work they're supposed to do diligently instead of feeding us with putrid innuendos through cashtivists like you

You obviously are the one exhibiting an innuendic act..abeg park very well for up up

Common sense transcends beyond using grammar you don't even know the meaning.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Of Ebonyi State Governor Showers First Baby With Gifts / Dogara Plans To Shock APC, Femi Gbajabiamila / Atiku’s Witness Weeps At Tribunal, Says APC ‘thugs’ Shot Two During Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.