Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) (29458 Views)

Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) / Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) / Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by thedarkside: 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
obaino860:

dude....use your google

google what??............for something i already know for decades,i need google to tell me something new about the world we are living in??..

guy,,,,give yourself a break..

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by danot1030: 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
That is the dividend the Igbos got for massively supporting the hero Azikwe Ebele Jonathan, they should enjoy it while it last.

I wish Buhari can leave it like that for them.

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Bluffly: 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
obaino860:

e concern you.....Y can't you people face your wasteland
Truly it is your thinking pattern
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Abagworo(m): 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
danot1030:
That is the dividend the Igbos got for massively supporting the hero Azikwe Ebele Jonathan, they should enjoy it while it last.

I wish Buhari can leave it like that for them.

I wish all the roads in the Southeast remain as Jonathan left them until Ndigbo stop fighting Buhari without reason.

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by danot1030: 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2016
seunmsg:

They benefited little or nothing from Jonathan but still hated other patriotic Nigerians that voted the dumbo out of power. They took their hatred to another level today by joining Kenyans in tweeting shit against Nigeria. But as usual, patriotic Nigerians rose to the occasion and dealt with them naija style.
The issues with the igbos is that their leaders are the ones deceiving them, the few leaders like the present senate vice president Ekweremadu, Peter Obi, Ifeanyin Uba, Arthur Eze and others massively benefited from Jonathan government, they are the ones deceiving them.
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by jrusky(m): 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
I know his already clothed brain supporter will run away seen this now and in the next few minutes they will come up with blin counter argument to defend him.

I said it long ago that since walking from pillar to post was the way to celebrate APC victory I knew its going to be a hell in Nigeria because it's only a mad man that can be walking from Kano to Lagos simply to celebrate demonic party coming to power. Secondly when his ears were partially dumb sign language should have be may be the best way to communicate to him and as it stand right now mere looking at things he is not listening to anybody or not even hearing any longer.

Pej said it then but people said she is not serious I remember her saying Buhari is brain dead I guess she should have said "EAR DEAD" he is lost to the Alien World completely he is simply not hearing human again that is why he so rock hearted.

For Road let people manage it that way nothing si going to happen soon game over 2019 will mark begining of a new dawn for APC.
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by madridguy(m): 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
But kid like you will be shouting GEJ till thy Kingdom come

DonCortino:

O boy cool down! This is not pdp matter, this road has not been touched after the civil war. Its one of the marginalisation we've been cry for since.
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by skyman200(m): 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
Apc why nah!!!!!!!! Unbelievable

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Fantastic2m(m): 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
surprised
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by kelabok(m): 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
Microflux:
God help us. this is still okay compared to some other federal road.
Compared to which Road? This is the worst Federal Road any region can have. And for those trying to blame Jonathan, please repent for you are suffering from............. Good luck has transformed the Enugu airport to what it is today. In fact make I no talk. But let this regime impact the whole regions positively in one way or the other and people will stop lamenting. That Road has been bad for years now. Rumour has it that the road had been awarded to some contractors through some indigènes of Enugu state but for where the money escaped. Yet the government that claims to fight quaraption has failed to fish those involved out and punish them because they are now part of the chain G band wagon.
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by omonighoblessing(f): 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
kenonze:
Igbo people no get sense.

GEJ till 2057
you well? undecided
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
chocolateme:
Federal road for that matter..just waiting for this administration to come and pass.

why didnt your hero, gej do d road?
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
sommyblaze:

The thunder DAT will lick ya annus is still receiving classes.

who told u dis is OnitshaEnugu E-way. due to d work going on motorists had to b taking this way which na one village like DAT.

And for ur info I dey ply the route wella so confirm ya news next tym. Calm down friend, I schooled in Unizik until few yrs ago and also did my nysc in Enugu state. Therefore, this road is my usual route. My major disinterest in GEJ started not only from the fuel subsidy saga but also his inability to fix this road, dat Road is a death trap and very annoying. Jonathan flopped big time in the South East.

remember say d thunder still dey class n na im be Course Rep.
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
chocolateme:
Federal road for that matter..just waiting for this administration to come and pass.

why didnt your hero, gej do d road?, oh the way waited for his adminstration to come and pass right.
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by DonCortino: 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
madridguy:
But kid like you will be shouting GEJ till thy Kingdom come

U get sense at all? I said all leaders after d civil war has neglected that road. Has GEJ been our president from 1969? Old papa!
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Greenback: 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
ManMountain:
The error in the Hero.
And some people were so determined in 2015 and still determined in 2019 to vote in the party that watched for 16 years as that "road" turned into the eyesore.
Only two way to explain that sort of love for PDP
Hatred
Ignorance.
These people will have a hell of a time in December when they travel home

concerned zombie,the good president of nigeria,budoghari,would have fixed the road by then.
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
kenonze:
Igbo people no get sense.

GEJ till 2057

u no lie my brother, vice president dem no see but dem dey kill demselves for ijaw to rule.
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
obaino860:

what are you saying.....
instead of you to concentrate on your South West region...you are insulting d Igbo's...

igbos are d dumbest in nigeria na, they dont know how to play politics, all they do i politics of bitterness.
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by OYAY(m): 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
Hahaha why did APC spoiled this road within one year of their coming to power naw? Diaris godu ooooo!!!
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Greenback: 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
Abagworo:

I wish all the roads in the Southeast remain as Jonathan left them until Ndigbo stop fighting Buhari without reason.

God grants people a hundredfold of what they wish others..

@Danot1030
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by chocolateme(f): 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
sulesadat:

why didnt your hero, gej do d road?, oh the way waited for his adminstration to come and pass right.
ok one kunu for you.
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by obaino860: 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
sulesadat:

igbos are d dumbest in nigeria na, they dont know how to play politics, all they do i politics of bitterness.

dude...you that know how to play politics and have been in power since independence.... how is your region better than southeast
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Ne0w1zarD: 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
sommyblaze:

The thunder DAT will lick ya annus is still receiving classes.

who told u dis is OnitshaEnugu E-way. due to d work going on motorists had to b taking this way which na one village like DAT.

And for ur info I dey ply the route wella so confirm ya news next tym.

remember say d thunder still dey class n na im be Course Rep.
Your body dey hot o... grin grin grin
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by chocolateme(f): 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
sulesadat:

why didnt your hero, gej do d road?
i got u yhe first time
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by chocolateme(f): 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
TROY85:

So for ur mind name dis administration fault b ds?
you tell me.
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by chocolateme(f): 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
mokaflex:

Somebody told you this road just got spoilt. Myopic Nigerian
ok
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by chocolateme(f): 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
Bluffly:

Is this your thinking pattern?
ok
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
obaino860:

dude...you that know how to play politics and have been in power since independence.... how is your region better than southeast

its d best , d roads are even better dan dat of lagos, everywhere u go, there is good strong roads thats why your people are rushing to d north from kogi to maiduguri, but nobody is coming to d east why?, ur leaders are ur problem.
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2016
Jonathan was a total failure and immeasurably corrupt. I thank God he was kicked out disgracefuly. I am however disappointed in this administration. All my hopes on Bubu have since evaporated. Nigeria seems cursed with bad leadership
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by ManMountain(m): 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2016
Greenback:

concerned zombie,the good president of nigeria,budoghari,would have fixed the road by then.

Your brothers will still end up robbing you on that road in December
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
chocolateme:
i got u yhe first time

yeah,got u too, but u know he messed up but ur pple just supported him cuz ur leaders were at his back, anyways, how re ya?
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) by obaino860: 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
sulesadat:

its d best , d roads are even better dan dat of lagos, everywhere u go, there is good strong roads thats why your people are rushing to d north from kogi to maiduguri, but nobody is coming to d east why?, ur leaders are ur problem.

sorry for you....what business can you compete with in d southeast.....d Igbo's meet opportunities and use it.....d are even better than you even in your so called region....
you think southeast are made for lazy people....
if you can compete in d business of Onitsha,Nnewi,aba etc .come ,you will be welcomed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gifts Buhari Should Not Have Rejected, By Niyi Akinnaso / Fayose Blasts Obasanjo For Always Begging For Political Favours / Supreme Court Sacks Abubakar Danladi Sani From Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.